IT Technical Sales Apprenticeship
Company Name: Care Computers
Application Deadline Date: 16/02/2024
Positions Available: 1
Location: Windsor, SL4 5EU
Salary: Between £15,000.00 and £20,000.00 per year
Start Date: 16/02/2024
Working Week: Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5:30pm
Are you an aspiring IT Sales Representative? Confident when communicating with customers of all calibers and looking to take your first steps into the world of sales? Remit are proud to announce that we are recruiting on behalf of our client based in Windsor, Berkshire (SL4), who are on the lookout for an IT Technical Sales apprentice. Apply Today!
Salary: £15,000 to £20,000
Operational Hours: Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5:30pm
Location: Winsor, Berkshire, SL4
Qualification: Level 3 IT Technical Salesperson
Care Computers are a leading Microsoft Partner based in Windsor providing IT consultancy, support, professional services, and solutions to SMB/SME clients in the Thames Valley area since 1993. With a well-established presence in their sector, their reputation and long history in the industry and geographical area means most new business finds them through referrals.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage new and existing clients, quickly build rapport, establish trust, and communicate Care Computer’s value as an IT partner.
- Identify and understand client requirements, work with the technical team to design solutions, deliver proposals, and convey the benefits of proposed solutions via telephone, email, online video/demonstrations, and on-site meetings and presentations.
- Achieving individual sales targets and managing each of your customer accounts to the agreed level.
- Negotiate pricing, assist the customer in building a business case, and process the sale once successfully signed off.
- Be accountable for the quality and deliverables of your projects, following up with excellent after-sales service to become a trusted long-term partner.
- Dealing with complaints, breaks and escalations from customers.
- A confident and outgoing individual with interpersonal skills
- Able to demonstrate good organisational qualities and able to multi-task efficiently.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office apps
- Familiarity with business software including CRM, Helpdesk, and accounting packages would be advantageous.
- Excellent communication skills are essential, both written and verbal
- Professional presentation, punctuality, and time management.
- A full driving license would be advantageous for occasional client site visits.
Continuous on-the-job training, development, and support to keep you at the top of your game.
Experienced and supportive management
A friendly, collaborative, and technical team all around
Windsor Central station is 6 minutes drive away or 14 minutes bus journey
Smart dress code
20 Days holiday