Business Administration Apprentice
Company Name: TruckEast Scania - Felixstowe
Sector: Business Services
Application Deadline Date: 04/03/2024
Positions Available: 1
Location: Felixstowe, IP11 3QT
Salary: Between £15,600.00 and £19,760.00 per year
Start Date: 02/04/2024
Working Week: Monday to Friday
Do you want to work with HGVs but don't want to get your hands dirty? This could be the role for you!
You do not need any previous experience. Our proven apprenticeship programme, dedicated staff and supportive leadership team will help you learn and grow.
You will be a key member of our family from day one, welcomed and trained by our in-house professionals, who are committed to helping you grow and succeed. Delivering first-class customer service is at the heart of all we do, putting our customers first is at the core of every department, which is why this apprenticeship offers multiple career opportunities.
You will have an enthusiasm for learning and a dedication to grow within a well-established business. Scania are committed to providing you with the knowledge you need along the way!
Have a look at what your peers have to say:
Quote from ‘Amy’ – apprentice of the year award winner 2023
Amy started her apprenticeship with Scania, without any previous experience - a week after leaving school. A year and a half down the line Amy is a qualified and key member of the Scania Family, offering a first-class service to our customers and the winner of our 2023 Apprentice of the Year Award.
“I was only out of school for a week before starting my apprenticeship, at the age of 16. From the beginning, I was allocated a mentor who supported me throughout my apprenticeship journey. I was very much welcomed with open arms. I feel I have developed more as an individual in this job role, I believe I have become a more confident and independent person. Having the opportunity to fulfil the role of being service adviser and getting the chance to be nominated apprentice of the year is one thing… but to be the one to win the competition is something I could only have dreamt of”
If you are looking for a career centred around customer service, please apply today.
GCSE C/4 and above in Maths and English
- Confidently engaging with colleagues within your team and internal departments including Management
- Continually enhance the image and reputation of the company whilst supporting its commercial interests
- Ability to comply with good health and safety practices, all statutory requirements, company policies and standard procedures
- Good Communication Skills
- Good IT Skills
There are plenty of opportunities to progress within TruckEast after you complete your apprenticeship.
Great benefits package including:
• 30 days holiday per year including bank holidays
• Optional private healthcare
• Enhanced employer pension contributions
• Tablet provided to support learning
• Opportunity to complete Duke of Edinburgh Gold award
• Fully funded training course
• Internationally recognised qualification
• Team building events
• Mentor and manager support throughout
Designated on-site mentor