Customer Service Apprentice
Company Name: Purfleet Commercials Limited (North London)
Sector: Business Services
Application Deadline Date: 04/03/2024
Positions Available: 1
Location: Waltham Cross, EN8 7NA
Salary: £308.00 per week
Start Date: 18/03/2024
Working Week: 40 hours, 8am - 4:30pm Monday - Friday
Remit are recruiting on behalf of Purfleet Commercials to find a committed and ambitious individual to join their Parts Department as a Parts Advisor.
Purfleet Commercials are a main dealer in the MAN Truck & Bus’ network for the South and as their training provider, Remit are recruiting for a Parts Advisor apprentice for their depot.
Are you looking for fantastic career progression?
If so, this apprenticeship might be just for you!
The advantage of this apprenticeship is the progression opportunities once you have achieved your qualification. You'll not only be trained in how to excel within the Parts Advisor role, but also learn about the whole supply chain, gaining an understanding of the financial, operational and logistical side of the business.
What does the role of Parts Advisor involve?
• Checking incoming stock against delivery notes and store stock in the correct locations.
• Handling, storing and receiving stock, payments, procedures, identifying, sourcing and ordering parts.
• Support customers and workshop staff with parts identification and process.
• Process cash and card payments for customer parts
Minimum entry requirements are a GCSE grade 3/D or equivalent Functional Skills Level 1 in English and Maths.
• A logical approach to problem-solving
• An enthusiasm to learn new practical and theoretical skills
• Professional telephone manner
As an apprentice, you will be a full-time employee from the very beginning and while training you’ll be earning your place as an integral part of the team.
Once you have achieved your qualification, you will be supported with long-term development opportunities