Customer Service Apprentice
Company Name: ATS Euromaster Ltd (Head Office)
Application Deadline Date: 31/12/2023
Positions Available: 12
Location: Birmingham, B6 5RQ
Salary: £14,000.00 per year
Start Date: 02/01/2024
Working Week: Monday-Friday 37.5
Looking for a career with a nationally recognised company, living in the Birmingham area, and have a passion for Customer Service then this could be the role for you!
Working in the GoTo department with ATS Euromaster could be your first step to a successful career with a national brand, why not apply today
Remit is delighted to be working with ATS Euromaster within the GoTo department, you will be joining our 24/7/365 Contact Centre teams that support the ATS business, liaising with both external customers and internal departments. You’ll deal with queries and place customer orders on behalf of both our centre and mobile networks, along with operating our webchat facility and carrying out other administrative duties.
The expertise and knowledge you gain during your apprenticeship will equip you to deliver outstanding customer service, as well as work towards achieving a customer service level 2 diploma. This Apprenticeship is designed to be completed within 15 months and successful completion will enable the employee to develop their career within GoTo and ATS Euromaster.
Key responsibilities include;
• Answer inbound calls from both B2B (Business) and Retail customers
• Create orders on our systems
• Validation of work required against customer policies
• Operate our webchat facility
• Undertake admin duties
English and Maths GCSE grades 3-9 A*-D
• Keen to learn and complete an Apprenticeship
• Excellent time-keeping and attendance history
• Excellent communication skills & telephone manner
• High level of accuracy and attention to detail
• Enthusiastic with a positive outlook
• Ambitious with a desire to progress
• Flexible in approach
• A team player
Potential for career progression for the right candidate.