Helpdesk & Technical Support Apprentice
Company Name: Boxx Communications
Application Deadline Date: 04/12/2023
Positions Available: 1
Location: Milton Keynes, MK9 1FH
Salary: Between £14,000.00 and £16,000.00 per year
Start Date: 11/12/2023
Working Week: Monday to Friday; 9:00am to 5:30pm
Based in Milton Keynes, our client Boxx Comms specialises in Telephony and Internet connectivity solutions for businesses. They are a modest yet highly efficient team who work openly together and trust each other to deliver. They have fun, take pride in their work and like to keep a healthy work-life balance!
Remit Training is recruiting on the behalf of boxx; which are a technology business, so remote working is easy and often preferred. For those who like to come to the Office, they have a state-of-the-art facility in central Milton Keynes, where the team is usually found at meetups or seeing clients.
Location: Milton Keynes
Salary: Between £14,000 to £16,000pa
Hours: Monday to Friday; 9:00am to 5:30pm
Qualification: Level 3 Information Communications Technician
The Apprentice plays a vital part of the Service Delivery Team and often acts as the first point of contact for customers. You will work in all aspects of the business - dealing effectively with all customer enquiries such as first-line tech support and admin tasks, providing excellent customer service and satisfaction always.
You should also have a keen eye for customer retention, with the ability to recognise upsell and renewal opportunities to Boxx Comms existing customers. The Apprentice would be responsible for processing each enquiry to a satisfactory conclusion or escalation. If you are tech-savvy and passionate about customer experience, this may be the role for you!
• Identify, resolve, report and log customer issues using our CRM systems and tools.
• Providing first-line support with Telephone, internet, Mobile and UC communications queries
• Perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques.
• Manage new and existing enquiries end to end & across CRM platforms liaising with customers and suppliers.
• Provide customer information about other products and services.
• Identifying potential for additional sales, renewal and upsell opportunities providing intelligence to the sales team.
• Liaise with other members of staff where complex issues require their assistance, including arranging appointments for customers where necessary.
The ideal candidate would be a passionate and bright all-rounder with a keen interest in technology and a willingness to learn. At boxx, they recruit on attitude and personality above experience; if you like the sound of them, then don't be shy get in touch!
To be considered for this apprenticeship you ideally will need to have achieved 5 GCSEs Grade 4/C or above (including Maths and English)
You must not hold an existing qualification in at the same or higher level than this apprenticeship in IT or Technology
A deep desire to deliver an amazing client experience
The ability to keep up with & adapt to the fast-paced IT world
Able to give clear and concise guidance to others
Able to work as part of a team or without supervision
• Computer Literate, with Excellent verbal and written communication skills across all levels.
• Highly organised, coupled with the ability to prioritise effectively
• Good general understanding and interest in technology
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• Ability to use own initiative, be proactive & decisive taking responsibility for own actions
• Self-motivated, honest and reliable
As well as the chance to receive full on the job training throughout, by the end of the apprenticeship you’ll have gained nationally accredited qualifications as well as English & Maths Functional Skills Level 2.
Boxx Comms aim to provide opportunities for further employment at the end of this training; subject to successful completion of the course and its objectives. As they will be looking for individuals who have an active interest in Account Management