Software Developer Apprentice
Company Name: XCM UK
Application Deadline Date: 27/11/2023
Positions Available: 1
Location: York,, YO26 7NH
Salary: Between £21,000.00 and £25,000.00 per year
Start Date: 11/12/2023
Working Week: Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm (1 hour lunch)
Are you an avid coder looking for the next step in your career? Want to achieve a recognised Level 4 qualification whilst getting paid working from home? Remit Training is delighted to be recruiting on behalf of XCM, for a Level 4 Software Developer apprentice to join the team. Apply today!
Software Developer Apprentice - Level 4
£21,000 - £25,000
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Working to an agile methodology
• Assisting in the development of a suite of tools and technologies to help automate the setup of Horizon when we on-board new customers
• Working with large volume real-time data feeds.
• Working on scripting and manual processes which we want to automate to improve our productivity and make this process accessible to a broader range of people.
• Assist with UX
• Help in the design and build of a project from the ground up
• Assisting in the of build APIs and middleware
GCSEs in Maths and English at Grade 4/C and above (Essential)
Level 3 in Computer Science/Software Development and/or 1+ year experience working in software development
• Willingness to learn
• C#/Asp.Net/SQL/Kafka - all an advantage
A full-time career is likely available to the right candidate with XCM upon successful completion of the apprenticeship