MAN Trucks Aftersales Administrator Apprenticeship
Company Name: MAN Truck & Bus - Bristol
Sector: Business Services
Application Deadline Date: 14/12/2023
Positions Available: 1
Location: Bristol, BS11 9YS
Salary: £16,000.00 per year
Start Date: 15/12/2023
Working Week: 40 hours, 8:30am - 4:30pm, Monday - Friday
This apprenticeship is the level 3 Business Admin standard programme with MAN Truck & Bus in Bristol, BS11 9YS. Working within the Service department, you will receive training to be able to provide a great service for customers and colleagues to ensure the smooth running of the department.
As MAN’s training provider, Remit are recruiting for an Admin apprentice for their Bristol depot.
We are looking for someone who is ambitious, and demonstrates a willingness to learn and go that extra mile.
If this is you, why not apply?
The role of an Administrator is an important one, as they ensure the proper flow of office procedures and support various departments while maintaining a positive and friendly attitude.
Your core responsibilities will include:
• Process Repair & Maintenance (R&M) claims
• Invoicing retail, warranty and R&M jobs, preparing test descriptions, mileage, subcon invoices etc
• Branch banking - handling cash, cheques and visa transactions
• Invoice filing, maintaining records and carrying out all duties accurately and effectively
• Distribute incoming mail
• Answer telephone inquiries and carry out administration duties as required
• Undertake such other tasks as may reasonably be required
No previous admin qualifications are required however you must have GCSE 9-4 (A*- C) or functional skills Level 2 in English and Maths.
Predicted grades are acceptable, although apprenticeship offers will be dependent on final exam results.
• Punctuality and good timekeeping
• Workplace maturity and professionalism
• Proactive attitude
• Can work to a high standard
• At least 6 months office based customer service/admin experience
• Excellent IT skills, using Outlook, Word and Excel
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Professional telephone manner
As an apprentice, you will be a full-time employee from the very beginning and while training you’ll be earning your place as an integral part of the MAN team.
Once you have achieved your qualification, you will be supported with long-term development opportunities