Level 3 Digital Marketing Apprentice
Company Name: Inspiring Your Home Limited
Application Deadline Date: 01/12/2023
Positions Available: 1
Location: Waltham Abbey, EN9 1JD
Salary: £15,000.00 per year
Start Date: 01/12/2023
Working Week: Monday to Friday
Are you passionate about marketing and want to earn a salary whilst working towards a nationally recognised Level 3 Digital Marketing Qualification? Remit are delighted to be recruiting on behalf of our client 'Inspiring Your Home Ltd' for a Digital Marketing Apprentice. Apply Today!
With over 8 decades of experience within the organisation, Inspiring Your Home Ltd brings you the finest selection of made-to-measure blinds, curtains, shutters, and styled soft furnishing made to match the interior of your home. They believe that the best showroom is your home which is why they have invested in their vans that are kitted out with literally thousands of options for you to choose from to bring the showroom directly to your door.
Salary: £15000 per annum
Working Hours: Monday to Thursday 8:30am to 5:15pm and Fridays 8:30am to 1:30pm
Location: Waltham Abbey, Essex, EN9 1JD
Qualification: Level 3 Digital Marketer
37 ½ hours per week
Monday to Thursday 8.30 am to 5.15 pm. Fridays 8.30 am to 1.30 pm
Some remote working maybe possible
Role and responsibilities
• We are looking for a Digital Marketing apprentice, to promote our business digitally helping us to find new clients and business.
• We are looking for someone who has a genuine interest in Marketing and buckets of enthusiasm, to learn our marketing functions. The role consists of marketing our services and brand name to encourage new business opportunities.
• You will be managing our social media channels, LinkedIn, Facebook and YouTube.
• You will be updating, maintaining and improving our company website.
• You will be launching media campaigns, promoting and producing creative content, including photos, videos, social media, blog posts and company newsletters.
• You will be responsible for mailshots showcasing our products, services and notable events.
You will be responsible for the execution of social media and email campaigns by working closely with our Sales Team.
• Content adding to websites and social media
• Social media content production and delivery for all our different services
• Improving SEO of the website for maximum exposure online, meta tags, meta data, keywords
• Create and share reports on the impact of digital campaigns both email and social working closely with our Sales Team
• Undertake market and competitor research
• Seeking out new ideas and social media avenues
• Organising and updating contact lists in our Maximizer CRM System
• Developing content for external and internal distribution
• Additional reasonable marketing support activities as and when required
GCSE or equivalent in English & Maths at Grade 9-4 (or equivalent) preferred
**The candidate must have a driver's licence and have access to a car for each working day**
• Communication skills
• IT skills
• Attention to detail
• Organisation skills
• Presentation skills
• Administrative skills
• Analytical skills
• Team working
• Creative skills
A very friendly office environment with a smart casual dress code.
The nearest train station is Waltham Cross which is a 10-minute bus ride to Waltham Abbey town centre. Inspiring Your Homes is a 10-minute walk from the town centre