Light Vehicle Maintenance Technician Apprenticeship
Company Name: LAS Motorhomes
Application Deadline Date: 24/11/2023
Positions Available: 1
Location: Northamptons, NN7 2LN
Salary: Apprenticeship Minimum Wage
Start Date: 24/11/2023
Working Week: 8:30am – 5pm, Monday - Friday
Remit Group are recruiting on behalf of who are looking for a new Light Vehicle apprentice to join their highly skilled team.
You will receive first class training in all the latest servicing and diagnostic techniques to enable you to better help your customers whether they need a standard service, MOT or fault finding and all to the manufacturers standard.
Day to day tasks will vary but include:
• Servicing – carrying out vehicle/ tyre checks.
• MOT’s – assisting to identify parts with wear and tear.
• Vehicle Maintenance – replacing / repairing engine parts.
• Diagnostics – using the latest diagnostic equipment.
• Maintaining repair and service records.
• No previous automotive qualifications are required
• You must have GCSE 9-3 (A* - D) or Functional Skills Level 1 in English and Maths and we will support you to help develop your knowledge further.
• Predicated grades are acceptable
• Punctuality and good timekeeping
• Workplace maturity and professionalism
• Proactive attitude
• Can work to a high standard
The job involves numerous activities and technicians will need to be comfortable with a wide range of vehicles.
As an autocare technician, you will often be working as part of a team, so good communication and being able to follow instructions would be good skills to have.
Upon achievement of this Standard Level 2 Autocare Technician, you will have the opportunity to progress to Junior and Senior management roles.
Closing Dates: Please submit your application along with your CV as soon as possible to avoid disappointment; we reserve the right to close vacancies prior to the published closing date if we receive a sufficient number of applications