Customer Service Apprentice
Company Name: BSH Group - Corby
Sector: Business Services
Application Deadline Date: 30/11/2023
Positions Available: 4
Location: Corby, NN18 8ET
Salary: £14,000.00 per year
Start Date: 01/12/2023
Working Week: 9-5, Monday to Friday
We have an exciting new opportunity for a Customer Service Apprentice to join BSH Group Customer Service Team, in the Corby area.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing team and receive ‘on-the-job training’, which will prepare you for your future career in Customer Service.
Our Customer Service apprenticeship will provide you with the opportunity to apply a range of skills to provide excellent service to customers.
Remit is recruiting on behalf of BSH Group. Your roles will be:
• Learning to apply a range of skills to provide excellent service to customers by answering incoming calls and assisting customers regarding domestic appliances:
- Booking service visits
- Take ownership of customer queries
- Provide self-help advice.
• Learning to work effectively as part of a team as well as on your own initiative, developing excellent communication skills.
• Learning to deal with all queries in an effective and efficient way.
• Ensure confidentiality and appropriate use of customer information according to data protection regulations.
• As part of your development and progression you will also learn to identify and order spare parts and accessories.
• Meeting agreed targets set out by B/S/H/ Home Appliances.
• Gaining a good understanding of the procedures and policies of B/S/H/.
• Maintaining excellent levels of attendance at both work and tutor sessions and successfully achieving the apprenticeship qualification.
• Ensure punctuality, always focus, and professionalism.
• Being flexible in your approach to meet your individual goals and that of the business.
• Maintain a tidy work area and report health and safety issues to your line manager.
• Perform all other duties as reasonably required.
GSCE 9-4 is desirable but not essential and will need to achieve as part of the Apprenticeship.
• The commitment to take ownership of tasks and work accurately and flexibly within a busy team.
• Good Attention To Detail
• An enthusiastic and positive approach.
• Good work ethic and willingness to learn.
• Computer Literate
• Experience in Microsoft Packages
• Communication skills
• We aim to offer all apprentices a full-time position on successful completion of the apprenticeship standard along with meeting targets set by the business.
• Opportunities to gain a bonus on top of your salary if KPIs are met.