HR Assistant - Business Admin Apprentice
Company Name: DSL Group
Sector: Business Services
Application Deadline Date: 30/11/2023
Positions Available: 1
Location: New Basford, NG5 1EG
Salary: £13,520.00 per year
Start Date: 01/12/2023
Working Week: Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
As an HR Assistant at DSL Group, you will play a vital role in supporting the efficient operation of our Human Resources department. You will assist in various administrative tasks and ensure the seamless flow of HR processes. This position offers a unique opportunity to contribute to our DSL’s growth and success while enjoying a range of benefits.
Remit are delighted to be hiring on behalf of DSL Group in NG5. As a HR assistant your duties will include:
1. Administrative Support: Provide comprehensive administrative support to the HR team, including but not limited to scheduling interviews, managing calendars, and preparing HR documents.
2. Record Maintenance: Maintain accurate and up-to-date employee records, both in physical and digital formats, ensuring data integrity and confidentiality.
3. Documentation: Process HR documentation and generate reports related to personnel activities, such as staffing, recruitment, training, performance evaluations, and grievances.
4. Meeting Coordination: Assist in coordinating HR projects, meetings, training sessions, and surveys. Responsible for documenting meeting minutes and action items.
5. Employee Inquiries: Serve as a point of contact for employee inquiries regarding HR issues, company policies, rules, and regulations. Ensure prompt and courteous responses.
6. Payroll Assistance: Aid in the preparation of payroll by providing relevant data, including absences, bonuses, leaves, and other payroll-related information.
7. Communication: Act as a liaison with public services or external partners when necessary, maintaining professional and effective communication.
8. Complaint Handling: Properly handle employee complaints and grievance procedures, ensuring fair and timely resolutions.
9. Candidate Communication: Coordinate communication with job candidates, schedule interviews, and provide a positive candidate experience.
10. Orientation: Conduct initial orientations for newly hired employees, ensuring they are informed about company policies, procedures, and benefits.
11. Recruitment Support: Collaborate with our recruiters to source candidates and maintain an updated candidate database.
GCSE Maths & English grade C/4
• Exceptional organizational skills and strong attention to detail.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Proficient computer skills, including typing ability (MS Office, in particular).
• Basic knowledge of labour laws and regulations (preferred but not mandatory).
Development and career growth;
Career progression opportunities