IT Technical Sales Executive Apprentice
Company Name: Accruetek
Application Deadline Date: 27/11/2023
Positions Available: 1
Location: St Albans, AL2 1JG
Salary: £15,000.00 per year
Start Date: 11/12/2023
Working Week: Monday to Friday 10-6
Are you driven, self-motivated and looking to get your start in sales? if so there at remit we are recruiting on behalf of our client based in St Albans for a Technical Sales apprentice to join a growing team in the UK in an international business focused on providing support and ICT services. To find out more apply now!
Qualification: IT Technical Salesperson (Level 3)
Location: St Albans, AL2
Our client provides wide range of information technology-enabled services ranging from IT Consulting, Implementation, Support and Managed Services in various technology domains like Cloud Adoption, Physical and Virtual infrastructure optimization, Virtualisation, Data Storage & Solutions, SAN & Telephony for different businesses in SME and Micro SME sectors.
Duties of a Technical Sales Executive apprentice include:
• Selling company core services – IT support, servers and networks, website development and cyber security - by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
• Identify business opportunities and prospects and sell company services and products. Lead generation activities will include
o Telephone Calls
o Using LinkedIn Sales Navigator for identifying and building relationships with potential clients
• Follow the company sales processes and propose improvements
• Ensure quotations are issued and followed-up diligently
• Build and nurture relationships with potential new clients
• Maintain the company CRM and operation systems relating to your activities
• Contributing to the team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Work with the marketing team who will assist you in promoting the business and with targeted sales campaigns
• Work with technical team members as necessary
You will receive support from relevant team members to assist you in winning business once you have brought a prospect to the table.
Once you win new business, we need to ensure our customers are delighted with us and remain with us in the long term. Client retention duties include:
• Build and Maintain relationships with clients
• Arranging and attending regular client care meetings
• Regular Client Care calls
• Reviewing onsite visits with technicians to ascertain new business opportunities and any possible dis-satisfaction
• Spotting and ‘nipping in the bud’ any potential client dis-satisfaction; working with the technical team to amend priorities as necessary
• Hardworking, persistent, and dependable.
• Positive and enthusiastic.
You will be granted considerable autonomy in this position, therefore you must be a self-starter, self-motivating and highly reliable individual. We are seeking a person with the following traits:
• Building and nurturing client relationships
• Working to KPI’s and targets including sales emails, sales calls, visits to existing and potential clients
• Success in converting leads to orders
• Working to a defined sales strategy for new business development
• Using modern approaches to assist in lead generation, notably LinkedIn and structured networking
• IT experience not required, but a basic grounding in IT is essential for credibility
• Strong intrapersonal skills.
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills in English.
• Familiarity with CRM systems and usage