Aftersales Advisor Apprenticeship
Company Name: Ancaster - Heathrow
Sector: Business Services
Application Deadline Date: 30/11/2023
Positions Available: 1
Location: London, TW14 8RY
Salary: Between £12,480.00 and £14,820.00 per year
Start Date: 01/12/2023
Working Week: 8 am - 6 pm Monday - Friday
Do you have an interest in cars? And a flare for customer service? Join this long-established group as a customer service apprentice to earn a wage and gain your qualification.
Remit are recruiting on behalf of Ancaster. Your role will be:
· To welcome customers to the Aftersales Department and ensure their vehicles are processed in line with manufacturer standards and comply with correct Company procedures.
· To organise the Service Department diary in an efficient manner to ensure full utilisation of the technicians.
· To promote the Aftersales facilities of the dealership to encourage repeat business for Sales and Aftersales.
· To achieve the customer satisfaction objectives and ensure that the customer is dealt with professionally adhering to manufacturer standards and dealership procedures.
· To sell service, parts and repairs in order to contribute to the revenue and profit objectives of the dealership.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Establish customer's transport needs and arrange collection/delivery, local drop-offs and loan cars.
· Provide customers with quotations for service and repairs using manufacturer’s pricing programs.
· Maintain presence at the Service Reception desk ensuring that all customer enquiries – whether in person or by telephone – are answered or dealt with immediately.
· Set up and amend customer and vehicle details on Kerridge, including email address, next service and MOT dates.
· Ensure customer parts are ordered and prompt contact is made on arrival of said parts.
· Print job cards two days in advance and attach recall reports/service plan quotes.
· Identify vehicle parts and book to job card
· Pre pick Customer parts
· Stock Control: Ensuring consumables/parts stock levels are maintained
· Create invoices in line with manufacturer pricing programs and take appropriate monies.
· Process and give advice on vehicle warranties (with the exception of insurance based warranty where no training has been given).
· Gain authority for repairs for account customers before the commencement of work - either by telephone or 1-link online computer system.
· Document all warranty work as per manufacturer’s requirements and dealership policy and ensure that said work is signed for by the customer.
· Ensure all account invoices are completed promptly after completion of work.
· Ensure the tidiness of the Reception/advisor's workstation and surrounding areas promote the professional image of the dealership.
· Undertake other duties requested of you that fall within your capability and scope of your job.
· Comply with Health & Safety regulations and report any defective equipment or dangerous incidents to the Service Manager. Always act in a safe and professional manner.
· Wear Company supplied work uniform and suitable shoes at all times.
· Ensure that staff and customers take every precaution necessary in respect of Health & Safety
· To ensure compliance with dealership and FCA procedures
· To work as a member of the branch Aftersales team and support the Aftersales Manager
· To ensure customer and prospect records are fully maintained
· To enthusiastically treat customers with courtesy and respect in a professional, well-turned-out manner
· To proactively support all members of the Sales and Aftersales team
· To exceed customer satisfaction levels.
Hours are subject to age. Under 18 would work 40 hours a week (M-F 8-5 pm with 1-hour lunch)
Over 18 work 47.25 hours a week (M-F 8-6 pm with 30 min lunch)
The hourly rate is £6.00
40 hours = £12,480.00
47.50 hours = £14,820.00
GCSE's in English and Maths Grade 4-9 are preferred but we will consider any hard-working and learning-driven candidate.
· Customer focus
· Team working
· Positive “Can do attitude”
· Relationship building
· Problem solving
Potential for employment after the apprenticeship period with the potential to move into a specialist area.