Production Chef Apprentice - Stonegate
Company Name: Farmers Boy - Brickendon
Application Deadline Date: 30/11/2023
Positions Available: 1
Location: Hertford, SG13 8NU
Salary: Between £9.50 and £11.00
Start Date: 01/12/2023
Working Week: Monday - Sunday 5 out of 7 days
Do you have a passion for food? Love to cook? Then why not join us and get to Cook for Cash. No experience? Never worked in the pub and bar industry before? Not a problem.
We can help make your dreams become a reality with this fantastic opportunity.
Remit are delighted to be recruiting on behalf of Stonegate, the largest pub, bar and club operator in the UK. Do you like cooking for friends and family and want to make a career out of it?
You don’t need any experience to join us as a Kitchen Team Member. You do need to be able to demonstrate that you are a great team player as well as being able to work unsupervised during busy times and be keen to learn.
We strongly believe in supporting and developing people and their careers throughout all parts of our business and are very proud of our award-winning progression programmes.
Your duties will include:
- preparing ingredients
- cooking from a set menu and various specials
- pre-empting kitchen needs to maintain customer satisfaction
- ensuring high levels of food safety and hygiene at all times
What we can offer...
As well as the opportunity to work in a fun environment with like-minded people we would like to reward you with the following;
· Career development via our award-winning progression programmes
· Employee Reward Card – 25% off Food & Drink in all of our bars, clubs and pubs (Be at One, Slug and Lettuce, Popworld, and Walkabout to name a few) for you and your friends
· VIP entry into our bars and clubs
· Access to Wagestream which enables you to withdraw part of your wages before payday
· Access to Stonegate Xtra Rewards where you can get a wide range of discounts from major high street retailers and travel
· Access to employee advice focussed on finance, health and wellbeing through our Employee Assistance Programme
· 25% discount at David Lloyd Gyms
· Access to discounted Unum Dental Insurance
None, just a willingness to succeed
• Willing to learn
• A team player
• Work well under pressure
• Accountable for your own self-development
Progression within the Kitchen
Able to work weekends
Fully flexible with the hours