Apprentice Production Chef
Company Name: Revolucion De Cuba Milton Keynes
Application Deadline Date: 30/11/2023
Positions Available: 1
Location: Milton Keynes, MK9 3PU
Salary: National Minimum Wage
Start Date: 01/12/2023
Working Week: 30hours fully flexible (exact days and times TBC)
Do you want to work with one of the coolest bars in the UK? As a chef, you will have an important role in making the bar a place where everyone wants to be. No experience is necessary. If you’ve a passion for food and a commitment to grow a career, we’ve got the perfect opportunity for you.
Remit is recruiting on behalf of Revolution Bars as someone to join their team in Milton Keynes, MK9 3PU. You are required to be over the age of 17 due to health and safety.
We’ll teach you everything you need to know. We rate ourselves as trainers. If you’re keen to start a career in food, we’ll give you all skills to thrive whilst working in a fun environment for an awesome brand.
What you’ll be responsible for
• Organising and preparing for service
• Cooking great food and wowing our guests
• Championing high standards in the kitchen
• Someone fun and hardworking
• A great team player and relationship builder
• Someone who can work unsupervised at times
• You will need to be passionate about creating a great atmosphere and giving guests the best experience
Ability to follow instructions
Upon completion of apprenticeship, you will be given an opportunity to join the team as a trained chef. Opportunities for Personal and Professional Growth
Can you commit to the apprenticeship?
Can you be fully flexible?