Parts Advisor Apprentice - Taggarts Glasgow Volvo
Company: Taggarts Glasgow Volvo
Location: Glasgow, G52 4FA
Salary: Apprenticeship Minimum Wage
Application Deadline Date: 31/08/2022
Start Date: 05/09/2022
Positions Available: 1
Working Week: Monday - Friday - 08:30 - 17:00
Are you 16 or over and looking to kick start a career in the automotive industry?!
At Lookers, one of the top three motor retailers in the UK, we are looking to recruit Parts Advisor Apprentices.
• You must have gained or be working towards GCSE 4-9 or above in Maths and English or equivalent.
• Good levels of literacy and numeracy.
• Strong communication skills.
• Eagerness to learn and listen to instructions.
• Ability to build good relationships with colleagues across the business.
• Ability to ask questions and learn quickly on the job
• Willingness to use your own initiative.
Embarking on an apprenticeship with Lookers can be one of the most exciting things you can do as a young person. You’ll become part of our nationwide network of apprentices with all the support and training you need to get your career off to a flying start.
You’ll gain hands-on experience from day one and have the chance to earn while you learn. It doesn’t stop as soon as you’re qualified; we provide ongoing opportunities for learning and development throughout your career.
• Receiving and processing customer orders via online and telephone
• Advising customers on parts required
• Managing stock control on parts and accessories
• Raising parts and accessories invoices
• Ensuring customer accounts are accurate and up to date
We firmly believe that our colleagues are our most valuable asset. We value the commitment they make to our business which is why we provide an industry leading rewards and benefits package via Choices;
• Generous annual leave that increases with length of service
• Eligibility to join our colleague car plans and cycle to work scheme
• Health and wellbeing support via Smart Health
• Discounted shopping vouchers
• Payday advances