Starbucks Shift Supervisor Apprenticeship
Company: Starbucks - The Gallery
Location: Southwark, SE1 9TG
Salary: £20,300.00 per year
Sector: Business Services
Application Deadline Date: 15/08/2022
Start Date: 16/08/2022
Positions Available: 1
Working Week: 32hours, flexible between 6am and 8:30pm (Exact days & times TBC)
Remit is recruiting on behalf of Starbucks at their The Gallery (SE1 9TG) store, for a Shift Supervisor. You'll undertake a Team Leader Level 3 apprenticeship and create the Starbucks Experience for customers, by providing them with prompt service, quality beverages & products, and maintaining a comfortable store environment.
None required but you will be asked to complete English and Maths assessments as part of the recruitment process
Able to work under pressure and remain calm
Willing to learn
Happy to work unsociable hours on a regular basis
You will be a great team player with the ability to work at speed and under pressure. You will need to be passionate about the Starbucks brand and capable of delivering great customer service.
There are plenty of opportunities for progression within Starbucks. They provide great opportunities for partners looking for long term development and these apprenticeships are genuine career opportunities.
Remit is recruiting on behalf of Starbucks at their The Gallery (SE1 9TG) store, for a Shift Supervisor.
You will undertake a Team Leader Level 3 apprenticeship. This is a fantastic opportunity to become a Starbucks partner, contributing to their success by providing legendary customer service to all customers.
As the Shift Supervisor you will be assisting the Store Manager in carrying out store operations during your scheduled shifts. You’ll be ensuring that the partners on shift can create and maintain the Starbuck Experience.
Your duties will include:
- Carry out store operations during shifts, including organising opening and closing duties
- Ensuring that baristas are delivering the required levels of customer service
- Follow operational policies and procedures for cash handling, safety and security to ensure the safety of all partners during each shift
- Providing quality beverages and food products for all customers by adhering to all recipe and presentation standards
- Follow heath, safety and sanitation guidelines for all products
- Handle cash and other payment transactions safely and securely
- Assist with training new partners by reinforcing successful performance and encouragement as needed. Give feedback to the Store Manager during the shift
- Contribute to a positive team environment by understanding and addressing individual motivation, needs and concerns.
- Create a positive learning environment by providing clear, specific, timely and respectful coaching and feedback to partners on shift to ensure operational excellence and to improve partner performance
There are lots of benefits to being a Starbuck partner, including a free bag of coffee each week and discounts on food during working hours.
Interviews will include a competency based interview and short role play around customer service and sales.
Uniform will be provided
Can you get to work for a shift starting at 6am (check the transport / parking!)
Are you willing and able to commit to the duration of the apprenticeship?
Can you manage on the salary?
Do you want a career in hospitality?