IVECO Parts Consultant Apprenticeship
Company: Pitter Commercials Ltd IVECO
Location: Southampton, SO30 3HA
Salary: Apprenticeship Minimum Wage
Application Deadline Date: 15/08/2022
Start Date: 29/08/2022
Positions Available: 1
Working Week: 40 Hrs (8:00 am to 5:00 pm)
Remit is recruiting on behalf of Pitter Commercials Ltd for a Parts Consultant Apprentice to join their existing IVECO team
Minimum requirements are a Grade '3' or equivalent in GCSE English Language and Maths.
• Willingness to learn new skills and knowledge
• Ability to work within a team
• A keen interest and passion for heavy vehicle technology
• You will need to have a high level of attention to detail with a clear positive attitude to work and the determination to succeed.
At the company they invest considerably in staff development and training and you can expect to receive comprehensive training to provide opportunities for career progression.
Working as part of a team, the Parts Advisor role will be both demanding and rewarding. You will be an essential contact with Workshop Teams and external customers.
Roles and Responsibilities include:
• Being the first point of contact both face to face and over the telephone and delivering excellent customer service.
• Checking incoming stock against delivery notes and store stock in their correct locations.
• Handling, storing and receiving stock, payments, procedures, identifying, sourcing and ordering parts.
• Support customers and workshop staff with parts identification and process.
• Process cash and card payments for customer parts
• Excellent customer service skills, including the ability to build positive relationships with the customer and to interpret customer needs