MAN Trucks Aftersales Administrator Apprenticeship
Company: MAN Truck and Bus - Swindon (Head Office)
Location: Swindon, SN5 8YU
Salary: £16,000.00 per year
Sector: Business Services
Application Deadline Date: 27/08/2022
Start Date: 05/09/2022
Positions Available: 1
Working Week: 40 hours, 8:30am - 4:30pm, Monday - Friday
MAN Truck & Bus are looking for a motivated and committed individual to join their Aftersales Team in Swindon, SN5 8YU
• You must have GCSE 9-4 (A* - C) or Functional Skills Level 2 in English and Maths and we will support you to help develop your knowledge further.
• Predicated grades are acceptable
• Punctuality and good timekeeping
• Workplace maturity and professionalism
• Proactive attitude
• Can work to a high standard
• Excellent IT skills, using Outlook, Word and Excel
• Exceptional attention to detail
• An enthusiasm to learn new practical and theoretical skills
• Professional telephone manner
As an apprentice, you will be a full-time employee from the very beginning and while training you’ll be earning your place as an integral part of the MAN team.
Once you have achieved your qualification, you will be supported with long-term development opportunities
As MAN’s training provider, Remit are recruiting for an Admin apprentice for their Frankland Road, Blagrove depot.
We are looking for someone who is ambitious, demonstrates a willingness to learn and go that extra mile.
If this is you, why not apply?
The role of an Administrator is an important one, as they ensure the proper flow of office procedures and support various departments while maintaining a positive and friendly attitude.
Your core responsibilities will include:
• Transmission of warranty and Repair & Maintenance (R&M) claims once the claim has been calculated.
• Invoicing retail, warranty and R&M jobs, including the preparation of invoice test descriptions, mileage, subcon invoices etc.
• Monitor and liaise with finance department and suppliers in all aspects of purchase ledger queries
• To take responsibility for branch banking following MAN banking procedures when handling cash, cheques and visa transactions
• To maintain invoice filing in an accurate, timely and efficient manner
• To provide information, maintain records and carry out all duties in an accurate, efficient and timely manner
• To deal with all incoming mail and report on a daily basis, distributing both internally and to the dealer network
• To support the department in answering telephone enquiries and carrying out administration duties as required
• To undertake such other tasks as may reasonably be required.
No previous experience is necessary, but a keen interest in learning about MAN’s quality systems and procedures, ESA projects, and assisting internal departments to achieve their KPI’s.
This is an incredible apprenticeship opportunity to work towards and gain a Level 3 Business Administration qualification as well as attend further training courses deemed beneficial for your personal growth.
Closing Dates: Please submit your application along with your CV as soon as possible to avoid disappointment; we reserve the right to close vacancies prior to the published closing date if we receive a sufficient number of applications
Recruitment Process: If you are among the shortlisted candidates, you will be contacted by phone to discuss the opportunity in greater detail. Following that, you will be required to complete online English and Maths assessments before your application is submitted to the employer