Customer Service Administrator Apprentice
Company: Graycoll Truck 'N' Trailer Ltd
Location: Broxburn, EH52 5NT
Salary: Apprenticeship Minimum Wage
Application Deadline Date: 31/08/2022
Start Date: 04/09/2022
Positions Available: 1
Working Week: Mon – Fri – 08:00 – 17:00
Remit are recruiting on behalf of Graycoll Truck 'N' Trailer who have a fantastic opportunity for anyone interested in a career in customer service and gaining a recognized qualification in the Automotive Industry. Our client is looking for an Apprentice Customer Service Administrator, you will be the first-person customers meet, front of house.
You must have grades at National 4 or above in English and Maths.
• Computer knowledge
• Be able to work on your own as well as being a team player
• A can-do attitude prepared to help in a willing and positive manner
• Able to work in a busy office environment.
• The ability to follow written and verbal instructions
• Good Communication Skills
• Good IT Skills: Basic office software
• Good Telephone Manner
Duties to include:
• Greeting customers and scheduling work
• Cash handling/payments and invoicing - raising invoices and dealing with payments - process invoices, paperwork, and customer details.
• Informing customers of any additional repairs required
• Administrative tasks computer input
• General admin duties
• Tracking vehicles through the workshop during service and repair work
• Be able to maintain a high consistent quality of work.
• Communicate in a confidential, professional, and appropriate manner.
• Continually develop your personal skills and knowledge.
• Attention to detail is paramount for data input and quality checking of documents
• Completing various documents
• Good organisational skills
• Good communication skills