Software Developer Apprentice - Level 4
Company: SpinMe Ltd
Location: Cheltenham, GL51 6PN
Salary: Between £15,000.00 and £16,000.00 per year
Application Deadline Date: 06/08/2022
Start Date: 15/08/2022
Positions Available: 2
Working Week: Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm
Remit Training are hiring 2 Software Developer apprentices for SpinMe! This is an exciting opportunity to join an established business who work with some of the world’s most recognised brands. The SpinMe Studio solutions are industry-leading, and we transform the digital asset workflow for high-volume product photography studios worldwide.
5 GCSEs grades A* - C including English and Maths
Skills and attributes
• C#. Net
• SQL Server and T-SQL
• GIT (or other version control systems)
• Microsoft Test Framework, N- Unit (or another testing framework)
• Experience with MVVM or MVC patterns
• Dependency injection techniques and frameworks
• Solid problem-solving skills
• Strong organisation and communication skills
• Ability to mange workload and work technology
• Ability to communicate with non-technical team members and clients
Beneficial to have:
• Written and verbal Italian
• MAC OS or IOS software development
• Knowledge of digital imagine formats such as JPEG and TIFF
• Development and delivery of AWS and/or Azure based software solutions
• WPF or other desktop software technologies
Spin Me will aim to offer the successful candidate a permanent position should they successfully complete the apprenticeship.
£15,000 - £16,000 p/a
Level 4 Software Developer
Apprenticeship start date: ASAP
Have you already completed a Level 3 Software Development apprenticeship and are looking to pursue a Level 4 apprenticeship?
Or have you got at least a year's experience in Software Development?
Remit Training are hiring 2 Software Developer apprentices for our client, SpinMe!
Sound exciting? Apply today to find out more!
As a Software Developer, you will focus on adding new functionality and bug fixing for SpinMe’s products. You will have the opportunity to participate in the full software development life cycle. This role provides scope to learn a broad range of technologies, from cross platform desktop to cloud development, API, UI/UX and integrations to help shape the future of SpinMe Studio. SpinMe will provide on the job training and support, to help you be successful in the role. It is a collaborative environment where you can make a real difference within the team and to users around the world. This role will have notable Client focus and interaction and will involve taking requirements, designing solutions, and developing these from idea to reality. You will work and collaborate with colleagues in numerous disciplines to help ensure new features and bug fixes are delivered smoothly.
The Software Developer will be responsible for:
• Writing source code and unit tests to meet requirements
• Designing and implementing new software features
• Resolving software defects by means of code fixes and testing
• Documenting source code and design
• Participating in code reviews
• Implementing utility programs to support the business as required
• Mentoring junior team members
• Liaising with Clients to discuss requirements and demonstrate deliverables