IT Sales Apprentice
Company: RDS Global
Location: Derby, DE1 1BT
Salary: £15,000.00 per year
Application Deadline Date: 06/08/2022
Start Date: 15/08/2022
Positions Available: 1
Working Week: Monday to Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm
Remit Training are hiring an IT Sales apprentice for RDS Global! RDS provides managed services to multi-site, multi-user businesses, specialising in the automotive, construction, education, and professional services sectors. They offer managed IT support, cyber security, and communications for multi-site, multi-user businesses.
5 GCSEs from grades A* - C including English and Maths
• Logical and creative thinking skills.
• The ability to interact effectively and professionally with a range of different types of customers.
• Ability to think analytically and to solve problems.
• Ability to work independently and to take responsibility.
• Can use own initiative.
• A thorough and organised approach
• Ability to work with a range of internal and external people.
• Ability to communicate effectively in a variety of situations.
• Maintain productive, professional and secure working environment.
• Ability to operate in a secure manner.
• Great Communications skills, founded in being a good listener
• Experience in Scheduling and Resource Management
• IT Literate – Medium to Advanced User level
• The ability to keep up with & adapt to the fast-paced IT world
The successful completion of this apprenticeship may lead to the candidate being offered a permanent position at RDS Global.
Start Date: ASAP
Level 3 IT Technical Salesperson
Are you an enthusiastic and driven individual who is ready to kickstart their career in IT Sales?
Are you excited to gain sales experience, responsibility and experience from day 1?
Remit Training is recruiting an IT Sales apprentice for our client, RDS Global!
Duties and Responsibilities include...
• Use our PSA System to manage and monitor all Client-facing activity
• Schedule and Assign the Work-Load Across our Team so they are working efficiently
• Send quotes using our quoting tool, answer any customer questions and follow up on quotes
• Procure goods/services and update inventory, purchase orders and tickets.
• Continually look for ways to better do what we do with our Ticketing and Quoting System
• Make sure that we are meeting our Internal SLAs and any SLAs we have with Clients
• Make sure nothing slips through any cracks and if it does, stop it from happening again
• Extract KPIs and other Reports for the Team
Sound exciting? Here are the benefits...
• 22 Days Holiday A Year + Public Bank Holidays
• Get your birthday off
• We have Health / Dental and Vision covered once complete your 2 years of service!
• An easy-going environment and culture (we all enjoy what we do)
• The flexibility to work from home at times (we run a Hybrid office)
• High-Powered Laptop
• A Proactive Approach to Ongoing Training to help you develop life-long skills
• Career Growth: For someone looking to progress their role, the Sales and Service Delivery Coordinator naturally leads into the role Engineering Delivery Manager or Sales Manager