Digital Marketing Apprenticeship (Level 3)
Location: Harrogate, HG1 5LT
Salary: £15,000.00 per year
Application Deadline Date: 26/06/2022
Start Date: 04/07/2022
Positions Available: 1
Working Week: Monday to Friday
Are you a creative and analytical person eager to pursue a Digital Marketing career? Want to earn a fantastic salary whilst achieving a recognised Level 3 qualification? Remit Training is delighted to be recruiting on behalf of Zelst, for a Level 3 Digital Marketing Apprentice to join the family-run business. Apply today!
GCSEs in Maths and English
• Willing to learn
• A passion for marketing and a keen interest in business
• Highly motivated for personal development
• Strong writing skills and attention to detail
• The ability to dissect data, identify trends, and spot opportunities
• A flair for data analysis
There is the potential for a full-time career upon successful completion of the apprenticeship.
Salary could also rise to £17.000 p.a. based on performance.
Digital Marketing Apprenticeship - Level 3
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Analyse a client's website to provide the best advice on a course of action
• Publishing and posting content for social media platforms
• Use a wide range of software including Google Analytics, Moz, SEMrush, Searchmetrics, Google Adwords, and Microsoft Ads
• Implement new SEO and content strategies on a client's website
• Create powerful and effective campaigns
• Produce reports detailing clients’ monthly progress
• Analyse campaign performance to meet clients’ goals and targets
• Effectively brainstorm to improve campaign performance
• Write high-quality content for search purposes
• Our office dog Pongo is always around for a play and a cuddle
• Ample holiday allowance, including having your birthday off and the opportunity for more days off with achievement of the week
• Free parking
• Company bonus scheme based on fee income targets.
• Allocated time every month for personal development and training.
• Following a training program, virtual learning and practical learning are delivered to you by our specialists.
• Option to work from home two days a week.