Apprentice Administrator - Remit Training
Company: Remit Scotland
Location: Wishaw, ML2 0EG
Salary: £16,000.00 per year
Application Deadline Date: 30/06/2022
Start Date: 10/07/2022
Positions Available: 1
Working Week: Mon – Thursday – 08:00 – 17:00, Friday - 08:00 - 16:00
At Remit Training we are looking for an apprentice to support the Head of compliance and administration, with quality administrative support to enable operations to meet their objectives and contractual obligations, these contractual obligations include skills development Scotland, Quality skills alliance, and the awarding bodies where appropriate.
You must have grades at National 4 or above in English and Maths.
• Computer knowledge
• Be able to work on your own as well as being a team player
• A can-do attitude prepared to help in a willing and positive manner
• Able to work in a busy office environment.
• The ability to follow written and verbal instructions
• Good Communication Skills
• Good IT Skills: Basic office software
• Good Telephone Manner
• Verify all company documents received for accuracy and compliance. This includes start paperwork, reviews, leaver documentation and change of circumstance documents as a minimum.
• To produce appropriate reporting as agreed with Scottish/Welsh Director and Head of compliance and administration for both internal and external use.
• Ensure accurate maintenance of administration systems for the processing of Learner programme information as required by funding bodies and Company standards.
• Monitor the quality of the administration systems and lead continuous improvement.
• Liaise with other organisations and Company departments to monitor and process participant details and information.
• Cover the reception area and direct participants and visitors to the correct person or area as required.
• Answer telephone enquiries or redirect/take messages as appropriate.
• Preparation of letters and other communications to participants, customers and external bodies.
• Contribute to the sharing of good practice and support continuous improvement throughout the Company.
• Promote a positive image of the Company and all the services it delivers.
• Actively contribute to maintenance of a professional and welcoming environment within all our centres.
• Any other duties reasonably requested by the line manager.
• Promote welfare and health and safety in the workplace upskilling knowledge regarding Safeguarding, British Values, Prevent and Equality & Diversity.
• Actively contribute to the maintenance of a professional and welcoming environment.