DAF Aftersales Vehicle Parts Advisor Apprenticeship
Company: Harris Commercial Ltd DAF
Location: Grays, RM20 4AU
Salary: £236.00 per week
Application Deadline Date: 26/08/2022
Start Date: 26/08/2022
Positions Available: 1
Working Week: Mon- Fri
Are you looking for an opportunity within a fast-paced, progressive company? Harris Commercial Ltd is looking for a passionate and ambitious individual who is keen to learn and develop their skills to become the future of their great company.
• You must have GCSE 9-4 (A* - C) or Functional Skills Level 2 in English and Maths and we will support you to help develop your knowledge further.
• Predicated grades are acceptable
• Punctuality and good timekeeping
• Workplace maturity and professionalism
• Proactive attitude
• Can work to a high standard
• A logical approach to problem-solving
• An enthusiasm to learn new practical and theoretical skills
• Professional telephone manner
As an apprentice, you will be a full-time employee from the very beginning and while training you’ll be earning your place as an integral part of the team.
Once you have achieved your qualification, you will have further opportunities to progress to positions such as Supervisor or Manager.
Working within Harris Commercials Parts Department as an apprentice Parts Advisor you will be serving both internal and external customers, building good relationships, and ensuring they receive the best advice through the use of your product knowledge and the parts catalogs
• Checking incoming stock against delivery notes
• Handling, storing, and receiving stock
• Identifying, sourcing, and ordering parts
• Process cash and card payments for customer parts
Closing Dates: Please submit your application along with your CV as soon as possible to avoid disappointment; we reserve the right to close vacancies prior to the published closing date if we receive a sufficient number of applications