IT Sales Apprentice
Location: Milton Keynes, MK14 6LY
Salary: Between £20,000.00 and £22,000.00 per year
Application Deadline Date: 30/06/2022
Start Date: 04/07/2022
Positions Available: 1
Working Week: Monday to Friday
Remit Training is recruiting an IT Sales apprentice for our client, Comtact! This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and positive individual to work in the exciting world of cybersecurity and help Comtact to continue our phenomenal rate of business growth in the cybersecurity space.
5 GCSEs grades A* - C including English and Maths
• Confident and engaging communicator on the phone.
• Rigorous and methodical approach to recording all contacts made in our Hubspot system.
• Resilient – while many will want to speak to us, many will not!
• Previous experience in a telemarketing environment is helpful but not required.
• Need to have an interest in cybersecurity and a desire to learn more.
The successful completion of this apprenticeship will highly likely lead to a permanent position in the position and career progression.
£20,000 to £22,000 (+£4,000 to £6,000 OTE)
Apprenticeship start date: ASAP
Are you an enthusiastic and driven individual who is ready to kickstart their career in IT Sales?
Are you excited to gain sales experience, responsibility and experience from day 1?
Remit Training is recruiting an IT Sales apprentice for our client, Comtact!
As a Sales Development Representative (SDR), you’re the starting point for all future conversations with prospective customers. So you’ll work to understand the business challenges they face and demonstrate how Comtact can help.
The role will suit a self-starter with strong communication skills. You will be keen to gain sales experience, responsibility and experience from day 1 and will have the desire and positive attitude to make a difference and progress.
Cybersecurity should be of interest to you, but no previous experience in the industry is required.
Apply today to find out more!
Duties and Responsibilities include:
• Generating new sales leads through a combination of outbound channels – outbound calling, email and LinkedIn.
• Encouraging prospects to download our guides to understand more about what we do.
• Qualifying inbound leads from businesses who have shown an interest in speaking with us.
• Providing introductions for our Sales team and booking appointments.
• Working with Excel, Hubspot and other systems to manage your activities.
• Hitting agreed targets for contacts made and Sales appointments booked.
• Proactively optimising and improving your work – the combination of channels you use, your script, the nature of your calling, the types of companies you call, etc.
Sound exciting? These are the benefits!
• 20 days’ holiday, plus an extra day off for your birthday and two paid charity days.
• The chance to work for a buzzing, award-winning company in the high-growth (and, frankly, pretty cool!) cybersecurity space
• High level of responsibility from day one.
• Subsidised gym membership.
• Access to Perkbox and free fruit and refreshments.
• Regular company socials, Takeaways Tuesdays and fun events throughout the year.
• Career progression and structured training.
• Great working environment: funky offices, casual dress and flexible working.
• Private healthcare, company pension and death in service.
• Company open feedback process – tell the team how we can, and the company can improve
• A great environment to work in where team spirit and your individual contribution will always be rewarded.
• No upper limits or glass ceiling with management opportunities for those who wish to pursue these