Business Admin Apprentice
Company: Angell Town RMO
Location: London, SW9 7HN
Salary: £15,600.00 per year
Sector: Business Services
Application Deadline Date: 30/06/2022
Start Date: 01/07/2022
Positions Available: 1
Working Week: 30hrs Monday - Friday varied from 9am - 5pm
We have an exciting opportunity for you to gain a National Qualification whilst working and shadowing the Senior Housing Officer of an independent Residential Management Organisation.
Maths and English Grade 4 - 9 ( A-C )
Basic understanding of Microsoft packages
although there will be a 2 day in house training session for this.
Punctuality is key as is possessing the right attitude in the working environment, particularly when dealing with customers and fellow colleagues.
Must be: customer friendly, polite, courteous, empathetic, good command of English language verbally and in written form, computer literate, and enthusiastic.
Depending on the funding resources we would like to retain the apprentice by creating a part-time role from 17.5 to 25 hours.
Remit are recruiting on behalf of Angell Town RMO Ltd, for an Admin Assistant/customer services support to enable efficient, accurate information amongst housing staff and Board members. This position is responsible for and accountable for the timely resolution of customer concerns. The post holder will be the frontline representative of the organisation and therefore needs to ensure excellent customer satisfaction, by giving accurate and courteous advice adhering to the Resident Management Board’s and the Council’s policy and procedures. To provide support to the Senior Housing Officer with housing matters.
You will be given the opportunity to shadow the main sections within the organisation: Customer Services, Repairs and Maintenance, Housing Management and Finance.
Primarily this will include shadowing the Customer Services Officer as follows:
• Issuing resident parking permits
• Diarising Hall Bookings
• To accept and receipt payments on behalf of the organisation.
• Dealing with resident and other stakeholder enquiries at the main reception, by telephone and email enquiries.
• General upkeep of reception area
• Data entry and any other duties as required maintaining efficient running of the office.
• To ensure the highest standards of customer care is maintained
• To contribute to the continuous improvement and development of Customer Services
• To communicate with customers in accordance with set standards and customer care initiatives, whilst professionally representing the Angell Town Resident Management Organisation when dealing with customer enquiries.
• To respond to general enquiries from customers in respect of services within the organisation, assessing the nature of the enquiry and escalating complex enquiries to the relevant person.
• To sympathetically respond to enquiries from customers, ensuring the provision of a comprehensive, high quality customer focused service, to meet the expectations of all customers.
• To communicate and market Angell Town RMO with the aim of achieving positive change to the way services are perceived by service users and the community, by external organisations and the Council.
• To raise job orders for repairs and liaise with the Maintenance Manager on repair queries.
• To assist the Senior Housing Officer with maximising rental income and service charges.
Support the Key responsibilities of the Customer Services Role.