Digital Content Creator Apprentice
Company: Social Network Solutions
Location: Norwich, NR2 4SX
Salary: Between £12,000.00 and £15,000.00 per year
Application Deadline Date: 22/07/2022
Start Date: 25/07/2022
Positions Available: 1
Working Week: Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm
Remit Training are hiring a Digital Content Creator Apprentice for our client, Social Network Solutions. They are a digital marketing agency offering a wide range of services including social media, influencer marketing and content creation.
5 GCSEs grades A* - C including English and Maths
• A passion for creating content for creative and digital media
• An ability to work effectively both individually and collaboratively as part of a team
• The ability to build and maintain positive relationships with customers
• A strong work ethic and commitment to meet the standards required
• Recognition and compliance with equality and diversity in the workplace
• Excellent written communication and copywriting skills.
• Knowledge of Photoshop, Dreamweaver and InDesign would be preferable.
• Exceptional design skills.
• Experience or a keen interest in learning coding
• Drive and ambition to learn and develop an all-round skill set to help progress yourself and the business.
The successful completion of this apprenticeship could lead to the candidate being offered a permanent role at the business.
£12,000 - £15,000 p/a
Apprenticeship start date: ASAP
Are you passionate about social media?
Do you enjoy creating content?
Remit Training are hiring a Digital Content Creator Apprentice for our client, Social Network Solutions.
Apply today to find out more!
Duties and Responsibilities include...
• Assisting in designing our in-house marketing campaigns, ensuring all branding and messages are clear.
• Assistance to the in-house photography team for client briefs.
• Design, copywriting and creation of proposal documents to aid the sales team.
• Working closely with the rest of the team to create bespoke client content in order to establish the most effective online message for each client.
• Assist where required with creating reports in order to guide improvements for clients.
• Working closely with the clients and their account manager to develop a clear design strategy.
• Helping the design team with in-house tasks such as supporting document creation, Wordpress site management and misc. design for web.