Hospitality Team Member - Food & Beverage Service - Apprenticeship
Company: HH Hotels Ltd - The Stratford Hotel
Location: London, E20 1FD
Salary: £15,000.00 per year
Sector: Business Services
Application Deadline Date: 18/07/2022
Start Date: 19/07/2022
Positions Available: 1
Working Week: 40 hours per week; shift pattern across 7 days. Early start at 7am and late finish at midnight;
Are you interested in pursuing a career in hospitality? Remit are delighted to be recruiting on behalf of the prestigious Stratford Hotel for a Hospitality Apprentice.
GCSE English and Maths at Grade C (4) or above
What we are looking for…
• Lots of determination to join our amazing industry
• Personality, positive attitude and teamwork
• Passion and drive
• You want to be part of a team that works hard, supports each other and has fun along the way
• An interest in building a career in hospitality
Willing to learn
Strong communication skills
This is a fixed term contract for the duration of the apprenticeship with the option to apply for a full time position on completion.
The Stratford Hotel at Manhattan Loft Gardens, known as “London Sexiest Skyscraper”, set across the first six floors, is a 145-room design hotel.
As part of the F&B team, you will be working in the ground ﬂoor with the magniﬁcent triple-height lobby, 7-meter fireplace, and seven-storey glass atrium. The seasonal menu is characterized by local produce and European inﬂuences, blending classic brasserie staples with a touch of the unexpected.
Supporting the F&B Team and the team around you, you will
Take food and beverage orders
Serve food and beverage orders
Take payments by cash, card, etc
Assist with functions - banquets, meetings, dinners, etc
Alongside this, you will
• Learn how to provide excellent customer service and outstanding hospitality
• Learn how to work efficiently to maintain the highest quality and standards in line with the company brand standard
• Become an asset to your team and the business
• Embrace the opportunity, get involved and add to our awesome company culture while having fun
You will undertake a Hospitality Team Member Level 2 Apprenticeship
Are you happy to work shifts across 7 days, starting from 7am and finishing at midnight?
Can you manage on the salary (£15k pa)?
Are you willing to commit to the duration of the apprenticeship (13 months)?