Scania Aftersales Parts Advisor Apprenticeship
Company: West Pennine Trucks Scania - Middleton (HO)
Location: Manchester, M24 2RW
Salary: £11,003.00 per year
Application Deadline Date: 31/08/2022
Start Date: 31/08/2022
Positions Available: 1
Working Week: 40 Hrs, 8am - 4.30pm (Monday to Friday)
West Pennine Commercials have an opening for an apprentice Parts Advisor to join their highly skilled team at their Middleton branch.
• Minimum requirements are a GCSE grade 4 or C grade or Functional Skills level 2 in English and Maths
• Predicted grades are accepted - please note the apprenticeship offer is subject to final GCSE results
• You will need to have a high level of attention to detail with a clear positive attitude to work and the determination to succeed
• A keen interest and passion for Customer Service
• Good communication skills
• Practically minded
• Logical approach to problem solving
• An enthusiasm to learn new practical and theoretical skills
At West Pennine Trucks, they invest considerably in staff development and training and you can expect to receive comprehensive training to provide opportunities for career progression.
Working for West Pennine Commercials is not just about the job.
West Pennine goes the extra mile to provide an excelled employment package for every member of staff. This can include; Incentive Schemes, Pension, Scania Rewards and an Employee Assistance Programme.
As an apprentice Parts Advisor, you will be an integral role within a fast-paced working environment working with Workshop colleagues and external customers.
Working within the Parts Department, you will be the first point of contact for West Pennine customers over the telephone and in-branch so it’s vital they have a welcoming experience. Their customers expect a high level of service and parts expertise and they don’t like to disappoint!
You will be an essential contact with West Pennine's Workshop Teams and external customers. You will need to build rapport with peers and customers, to provide an excellent service. You will ensure that the Workshop Teams and customers’ needs and requirements for parts are met through the effective use of parts catalogues and computer stock lists.
Roles and Responsibilities include:
• Being the first point of contact both face to face and over the telephone and delivering excellent customer service.
• Checking incoming stock against delivery notes and store stock in the correct locations.
• Handling, storing, and receiving stock, payments, procedures, identifying, sourcing, and ordering parts.
• Support customers and workshop staff with parts identification and process.
• Process cash and card payments for customer parts
• Ensure quality is maintained throughout all stages to exceeding customers’ expectations
• Excellent customer service skills, including the ability to build positive relationships with the customer and to interpret customer needs
Closing Dates: Please submit your application along with your CV as soon as possible to avoid disappointment; we reserve the right to close vacancies prior to the published closing date if we receive a sufficient number of applications
Recruitment Process: If you are among the shortlisted candidates, you will be invited to attend an online presentation to discuss the opportunity in greater detail. Following that, you will be required to complete online English and Maths assessments before your application is submitted to the employer