MAN Trucks Aftersales Parts Advisor Apprenticeship
Company: MAN Truck & Bus - Bristol
Location: Bristol, BS11 9YS
Salary: £16,000.00 per year
Application Deadline Date: 24/06/2022
Start Date: 04/07/2022
Positions Available: 1
Working Week: 40 hours, 8am - 4:30pm Monday - Friday
MAN Truck & Bus are looking for a motivated and committed individual to join the Parts Team in Bristol, BS11 9YS
• You must have GCSE 9-4 (A* - C) or Functional Skills Level 2 in English and Maths and we will support you to help develop your knowledge further.
• Predicated grades are acceptable
• Punctuality and good timekeeping
• Workplace maturity and professionalism
• Proactive attitude
• A logical approach to problem-solving
• An enthusiasm to learn new practical and theoretical skills
• Professional telephone manner
As an apprentice, you will be a full time employee from the very beginning and while training you’ll be earning your place as an integral part of the MAN team.
Once you have achieved your qualification, you will have further opportunities to progress to positions such as Supervisor or Manager
As MAN’s training provider, Remit are recruiting for a Parts Advisor apprentice for their Avonmouth, Bristol depot.
Do you love working with people?
Are you friendly and approachable?
Can you provide great customer service?
If so, this apprenticeship might be just for you!
Working within MAN’s Parts Department as an apprentice Parts Advisor you will be serving both internal and external customers in a professional and timely manner, giving them a fantastic customer experience.
The role will be both demanding and rewarding, building good relationships with MAN’s Technicians and dealers within the network ensuring they receive the best advice through the use of your every growing product knowledge and the use of parts catalogues and computer stock lists.
What does the role of Parts Advisor involve?
Being the first point of contact both face to face and over the telephone and delivering excellent customer service.
• Checking incoming stock against delivery notes and store stock in the correct locations.
• Handling, storing and receiving stock, payments, procedures, identifying, sourcing and ordering parts.
• Support customers and workshop staff with parts identification and process.
• Process cash and card payments for customer parts
• Ensure quality is maintained throughout all stages to exceed customers’ expectations
• Excellent customer service skills, including the ability to build positive relationships with the customer and to interpret customer needs
We want to identify those people that are ambitious and demonstrate a willingness to learn, who are excited by the prospect of working in the automotive industry and want to deliver great customer service.
If this is you, why not apply?
Closing Dates: Please submit your application along with your CV as soon as possible to avoid disappointment; we reserve the right to close vacancies prior to the published closing date if we receive a sufficient number of applications.
Recruitment Process: If you are among the shortlisted candidates, you will be contacted by phone to discuss the opportunity in greater detail. Following that, you will be required to complete online English and Maths assessments before your application is submitted to the employer