DAF Supply Chain Apprenticeship
Company: Wessex GS Ltd T/A Adams Morey (Taunton)
Location: Taunton, TA2 8DW
Salary: Apprenticeship Minimum Wage
Application Deadline Date: 26/08/2022
Start Date: 26/08/2022
Positions Available: 1
Working Week: Mon-Fri
Are you looking for an opportunity within a fast-paced, progressive company? Adams Morey South West is looking for a passionate and ambitious individual who is keen to learn and develop their skills to become the future of their great company.
• You must have GCSE 9-4 (A* - C) or Functional Skills Level 2 in English and Maths and we will support you to help develop your knowledge further.
• Driving license required
• Punctuality and good timekeeping
• Workplace maturity and professionalism
• Proactive attitude
• Can work to a high standard
• A logical approach to problem-solving
• An enthusiasm to learn new practical and theoretical skills
• Professional telephone manner
As an apprentice, you will be a full-time employee from the very beginning and while training you’ll be earning your place as an integral part of the team.
Once you have achieved your qualification, you will have further opportunities to progress to positions such as Supervisor or Manager.
Remit Group is recruiting for a Parts Advisor apprentice for Adams Morey South West!
Do you love working with people?
Are you friendly and approachable?
Can you provide great customer service?
If so, this apprenticeship might be just for you!
Working within the Parts Department as an apprentice Parts Advisor you will be serving both internal and external customers in a professional and timely manner, giving them a fantastic customer experience and ensuring they receive the best advice through your product knowledge and the use of parts catalogs.
What does the role of Parts Advisor involve?
Being the first point of contact both face to face and over the telephone and delivering excellent customer service.
• Checking incoming stock against delivery notes and storing stock in the correct locations
• Handling, storing, and receiving stock
• Identifying, sourcing, and ordering parts
• Support customers and workshop staff with parts identification and process
• Process cash and card payments for customer parts
• Ensure quality is maintained throughout all stages to exceeding customers’ expectations
• Excellent customer service skills, to build positive relationships and interpret customer needs
We want to identify those people that are ambitious and demonstrate a willingness to learn, who are excited by the prospect of working in the automotive industry, and who want to deliver great customer service.
If this is you, why not apply?
Closing Dates: Please submit your application along with your CV as soon as possible to avoid disappointment; we reserve the right to close vacancies prior to the published closing date if we receive a sufficient number of applications.
Recruitment Process: If you are among the shortlisted candidates, you will be contacted by phone to discuss the opportunity in greater detail. Following that, you will be required to complete online English and Maths assessments before your application is submitted to the employer