DAF Aftersales Vehicle Parts Advisor Apprenticeship
Company: Harris Truck & Van Ltd
Location: Witham, CM8 3UJ
Salary: £236.00 per week
Application Deadline Date: 26/08/2022
Start Date: 26/08/2022
Positions Available: 1
Working Week: 8:30 - 4:30 Monday - Friday
Are you looking for an opportunity within a fast-paced, progressive company? Harris Truck & Van Ltd are looking for a passionate and ambitious individual who is keen to learn and develop their skills to become the future of their great company.
No previous qualifications are required, but you would ideally have GCSE 9 - 4 (A* - C) in English and Maths (or equivalent).
We want to identify those people that are ambitious and demonstrate a willingness to learn, who are excited by the prospect of working in the automotive industry, and want to deliver great customer service.
Excellent telephone manner
Team player, with the ability to work with colleagues at all levels
Good communication, active listening and interpersonal skills
Good I.T. skills
Harris Truck & Van Ltd believe in providing an extensive, high-quality Apprenticeship that gives their Apprentices the opportunity to advance, succeed and fulfill their ambitions for a career in the motor industry.
Working within the Parts Department, you will be the first point of contact for our customers over the telephone and in branch so it’s vital they have a welcoming experience. Our customers expect a high level of service and parts expertise and we don’t like to disappoint!
Roles and Responsibilities include:
• Being the first point of contact both face to face and over the telephone and delivering excellent customer service.
• Checking incoming stock against delivery notes and store stock in correct locations.
• Handling, storing and receiving stock, payments, procedures, identifying, sourcing and ordering parts.
• Support customers and workshop staff with parts identification and process.
• Process cash and card payments for customer parts
• Ensure quality is maintained throughout all stages to exceed customers’ expectations
• Excellent customer service skills, including the ability to build positive relationships with the customer and to interpret customer needs
Closing Dates: Please submit your application along with your CV as soon as possible to avoid disappointment; we reserve the right to close vacancies prior to the published closing date if we receive a sufficient number of applications.