Apprentice Shift Supervisor
Company: Nando's - Bristol Park Street
Location: Bristol, BS1 5NT
Salary: £400.08 per week
Sector: Business Services
Application Deadline Date: 26/06/2022
Start Date: 27/06/2022
Positions Available: 1
Working Week: 40hours Monday-Sunday Fully flexible
At Nandos, everyone is welcome. Inspired by our Southern African heritage we know and value the richness that diversity brings to Nandos. Were committed to creating an inclusive and respectful culture for all; including our existing and future Nando’s partners and suppliers, customers and the communities we are a part of.
None but you will be required to take Maths and English assessments as part of the recruitment process.
Task Management - Prepared, pays attention to detail, gets results, gather and understands information Relationship Management - Approachable, motivates, understands others Self Management - Delivers under pressure, proactive, adaptable, improves self
Task Management - Prepared, pays attention to detail, gets results, gather and understands information
Relationship Management - Approachable, motivates, understands others
Self Management - Delivers under pressure, proactive, adaptable, improves self
Our Supervisors get great exposure to the world of running a restaurant and managing a team. While gaining that experience, the Diploma in Hospitality Management will help our Supervisors learn at their own place in a full time, permanent role before stepping into a Assistant Manager position when they are ready.
Remit are delighted to be recruiting an Apprentice shift manager on behalf of Nando's at their Park Street - Bristol Store (BS1 5NT).
On a day to day basis, you’ll be:
- Supporting your management team in creating a great working environment
- Recognising and celebrating the success of your team
- Support communication in the restaurant so that the team is well informed and feel heard
- Supporting the team to deliver amazing food
- Helping to run great shifts that deliver a brilliant customer experience
- Keeping the restaurant beautiful, safe, & clean
- Carrying out, monitoring, and correcting procedures in order to be safe, legal and follow the Nando’s standards Looking after our business
- Growing sales by running great shifts that deliver operational efficiency and achieve restaurant targets
- Managing in restaurant costs; including GP, waste and labor
- Free staff meal on every shift
- Paid breaks
- Discount for you and five others when visiting any Nando’s restaurant (40% Mon-Thurs, 20% Fri-Sun)
- Structured training
- Team days and nights out...and plenty more
Can you commit to the full apprenticeship (14 months)
Are you happy to work unsociable hours?
Can you travel to and from work easily?