Apprentice Retail Sales Advisor - Melksham
Company: Melksham Motor Spares Ltd
Location: Melksham, SN12 6SS
Salary: National Minimum Wage
Sector: Business Services
Application Deadline Date: 23/06/2022
Start Date: 27/06/2022
Positions Available: 1
Working Week: 36 hrs pw; Tues - Fri - 8.30 - 5.30 + Sat 8.30 - 12.3.0
This is a fabulous opportunity to work within the Retail Shop as part of Melksham Motor Spares' sales team.
You will provide a knowledgeable and friendly service at all times to meet a high standard of customer service. You will undertake a Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 apprenticeship.
None required, but you will be asked to complete English and Maths assessments as part of the recruitment process
Willing to work hard
Confident talking to customers face to face and on the phone
This role is a good starting point for someone looking to begin their career in the sales or automotive industry.
Working for this family run, award-winning business, your key responsibilities will include:
· delivering a consistently high level of customer service, greeting customers promptly in a respectful and polite manner and resolving any customer issues quickly and effectively.
· promoting all company marketing strategies and initiatives.
· maintaining a high level of stock availability and cleanliness, ensuring products are correctly priced, labelled and coded.
· Having a clear awareness of the current stock profiles which will include seasonal goods and keep up to date with the latest product developments.
· Embracing new initiatives and company projects.
· Keeping up to date with all business policies and procedures in order to maintain a safe and positive working environment.
Working hours –Tuesday to Friday 8.30am-5.30pm (1 hour for lunch)
Saturday 8.30am-12.30pm Total 36 hours a week
Age related National Minimum Wage (£4.81 - £9.50 ph)