Scania Service Administrator Apprenticeship
Company: TruckEast Scania - Crick
Location: Crick, NN6 7SL
Salary: Between £10,400.00 and £14,560.00 per year
Sector: Business Services
Application Deadline Date: 30/07/2022
Start Date: 04/09/2022
Positions Available: 1
Working Week: 40 hours, 8am - 4.30pm, Monday to Friday
Are you looking for an opportunity within a fast paced, progressive company? TruckEast are looking for a passionate and ambitious individual who is keen to learn and develop their skills to become the future of their great company as a Service Advisor.
• Minimum requirements are a GCSE grade 4 or C grade or Functional Skills level 2 in English and Maths.
• Predicted grades are accepted - please note the apprenticeship offer is subject to final GCSE results
• You will need to have a high level of attention to detail with a clear positive attitude to work and the determination to succeed.
• Willingness to learn new skills and knowledge
• Detail orientated
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work well within a team
At TruckEast, they invest considerably in staff development and training and you can expect to receive comprehensive training to provide opportunities for career progression.
With over 50% of TruckEast’s current management team beginning their career as an apprentice, TruckEast apprenticeship programme is great place to start your career.
Administrators are important in any company ensuring the smooth and effective running of the organisation.
Working within TruckEast's Service Department, you will be the first point of contact for their customers over the telephone and in branch, so it’s vital they have a welcoming experience. Thier customers expect a high level of service and expertise and they don’t like to disappoint!
Working as part of a team, the Service Administrators role will be both demanding and rewarding. You will be an essential contact with TruckEast's Workshop Teams and external customers. You will need to build rapport with peers and customers, to provide an excellent service.
TruckEast goes the extra mile to provide an excellent employment package for every member of staff. This can include; Incentive Schemes, Pension, Scania Rewards and an Employee Assistance Programme.
Roles and Responsibilities include:
• Dealing with customers and clients needs face-to-face and over the phone with a professional and friendly approach
• Service reception cover
• Contacting external customers and providers for various information requests
• Assisting with the day-to-day smooth running of the service desk
• MOT bookings
• General duties relevant to the smooth and efficient operation of the department as required by your line manager
Closing Dates: Please submit your application along with your CV as soon as possible to avoid disappointment; we reserve the right to close vacancies prior to the published closing date if we receive a sufficient number of applications
Recruitment Process: If you are among the shortlisted candidates, you will be invited to attend an online presentation to discuss the opportunity in greater detail. Following that, you will be required to complete online English and Maths assessments before your application is submitted to the employer