Customer Service Administrator Apprentice
Company: Douglas Park BMW Glasgow
Location: Ayr, KA8 0LL
Salary: Apprenticeship Minimum Wage
Application Deadline Date: 09/06/2022
Start Date: 03/07/2022
Positions Available: 1
Working Week: Mon – Fri – 08:00 – 17:00
Remit are recruiting on behalf of Mercedes-Benz of Ayr who have a fantastic opportunity for anyone interested in starting a career in customer service and gaining a recognized qualification in the Automotive Industry. Our client is looking for an Apprentice Customer Service Administrator, you will be the first person customers meet, front of house.
You must have grades at National 4 or above in English and Maths.
• Computer knowledge
• Be able to work on your own as well as being a team player
• A can-do attitude prepared to help in a willing and positive manner
• Able to work in a busy office environment.
• The ability to follow written and verbal instructions
• Good Communication Skills
• Good IT Skills: Basic office software
• Good Telephone Manner
Duties to include:
• Greeting customers and scheduling work
• Cash handling/payments and invoicing - raising invoices and dealing with payments - process invoices, paperwork, and customer details.
• Informing customers of any additional repairs required
• Administrative tasks computer input
• General admin duties
• Tracking vehicles through the workshop during service and repair work
• Be able to maintain a high consistent quality of work.
• Communicate in a confidential, professional, and appropriate manner.
• Continually develop your personal skills and knowledge.
• Attention to detail is paramount for data input and quality checking of documents
• Completing various documents
• Good organizational skills
• Good communication skills