IVECO Parts Consultant apprenticeship
Company: Haynes Trucks (Ashford)
Location: Ashford, TN23 6JU
Salary: Apprenticeship Minimum Wage
Application Deadline Date: 27/06/2022
Start Date: 30/06/2022
Positions Available: 1
Working Week: Mon to Fri
Remit are currently recruiting for Haynes Trucks who are currently looking for a Parts Consultant Apprentice to join their existing IVECO team
Minimum requirements are a Grade '3' or equivalent in GCSE English Language and Maths.
• Willingness to learn new skills and knowledge
• Ability to work within a team
• A keen interest and passion for heavy vehicle technology
• You will need to have a high level of attention to detail with a clear positive attitude to work and the determination to succeed.
At the company they invest considerably in staff development and training and you can expect to receive comprehensive training to provide opportunities for career progression.
Working within the Parts Department, you will be the first point of contact for our customers over the telephone and in branch so it’s vital they have a welcoming experience. Our customers expect a high level of service and parts expertise and we don’t like to disappoint!
Working as part of a team, the Parts Advisor role will be both demanding and rewarding. You will be an essential contact with Workshop Teams and external customers. You will need to build rapport with peers and customers, to provide an excellent service. You will ensure that the Workshop Teams and customers’ needs and requirements for parts are met through the effective use of parts catalogues and computer stock lists.
Roles and Responsibilities include:
• Being the first point of contact both face to face and over the telephone and delivering excellent customer service.
• Checking incoming stock against delivery notes and store stock in correct locations.
• Handling, storing and receiving stock, payments, procedures, identifying, sourcing and ordering parts.
• Support customers and workshop staff with parts identification and process.
• Process cash and card payments for customer parts
• Ensure quality is maintained throughout all stages to exceed customers’ expectations
• Excellent customer service skills, including the ability to build positive relationships with the customer and to interpret customer needs