Vehicle Parts Advisor Apprenticeship
Company: Land Ranger Services Cheshire
Location: Middlewich, CW10 0JG
Salary: National Minimum Wage
Application Deadline Date: 29/07/2022
Start Date: 03/08/2022
Positions Available: 1
Working Week: Mon-Fri
To assist and gain knowledge in all areas of the Land Ranger Services parts operations. Training in but not limited to, Goods In, parts storage, parts identification, parts ordering via manufacturers systems, parts issuing, stock check procedures, and reporting.
Experience will also be gained in ISO and Health and Safety policy and procedures
No previous qualifications are required, but you would ideally have GCSE 9 - 4 (A* - C) in English and Maths (or equivalent).
We want to identify those people that are ambitious and demonstrate a willingness to learn, who are excited by the prospect of working in the automotive industry and want to deliver great customer service.
.Excellent telephone manner
Team player, with the ability to work with colleagues at all levels
Good communication, active listening, and interpersonal skills
Good I.T. skills
Land Ranger Services Limited believes in providing an extensive, high-quality Apprenticeship that gives their Apprentices the opportunity to advance, succeed and fulfill their ambitions for a career in the motor industry.
.Working within the Parts Department, you will be the first point of contact for our customers over the telephone and in-branch so it’s vital they have a welcoming experience. Our customers expect a high level of service and parts expertise and we don’t like to disappoint!
Working as part of a team, the Parts Advisor role will be both demanding and rewarding. You will be an essential contact with Motus' Workshop Teams and external customers. You will need to build rapport with peers and customers, to provide an excellent service. You will ensure that the Workshop Teams and customers’ needs and requirements for parts are met through the effective use of parts catalogs and computer stock lists.
Roles and Responsibilities include:
• Being the first point of contact both face to face and over the telephone and delivering excellent customer service.
• Checking incoming stock against delivery notes and store stock incorrect locations.
• Handling, storing, and receiving stock, payments, procedures, identifying, sourcing, and ordering parts.
• Support customers and workshop staff with parts identification and process.
• Process cash and card payments for customer parts
• Ensure quality is maintained throughout all stages to exceeding customers’ expectations
• Excellent customer service skills, including the ability to build positive relationships with the customer and to interpret customer needs
Closing Dates: Please submit your application along with your CV as soon as possible to avoid disappointment; we reserve the right to close vacancies prior to the published closing date if we receive a sufficient number of applications.