IT Support Apprentice
Location: Nottingham, NG5 6JZ
Salary: £12,000.00 per year
Application Deadline Date: 31/05/2022
Start Date: 01/06/2022
Positions Available: 1
Working Week: Monday to Friday - 8am-5:30pm / Every other Saturday - 8am -1pm
Are you looking to boost your career in the growing IT sector? Want to gain a qualification whilst earning a great salary? Remit Training is proudly recruiting on behalf of GarageHive for a driven and tech-savvy individual to embark on our ICT Support Technician Level 3 Apprenticeship. Apply today!
GCSEs in Maths and English
Full Clean Driving Licence would be useful
Passion for IT and Software
Customer Service experience
Progression with GarageHive.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Phone support to customers
• Working on a ticketing system to provide customer technical support.
• Email correspondence with Customers.
• Provide technical support to customers both internal and external through a range of communication channels.
• Establish and diagnose ICT problems/faults using the required troubleshooting methodology and tools.
• Undertake the relevant processes with the relevant tools and technologies to resolve ICT technical issues.
• Apply appropriate testing methodologies to hardware or software or cabling assets.
• Document or escalate ICT tasks as appropriate to ensure a clear audit trail and progression of issues.
• Support the roll out of upgrades or new systems or applications.
Can you commute to the location?
Can you manage the wage?