Renault Trucks Heavy Vehicle Technician Apprenticeship (Summer Start)
Company: Sparks Commercial Services Ltd (Swindon)
Location: Swindon, SN3 4TE
Salary: Apprenticeship Minimum Wage
Application Deadline Date: 29/07/2022
Start Date: 29/07/2022
Positions Available: 1
Working Week: Mon - Fri
Remit Group are recruiting on behalf of Sparks Commercial Vehicles who are looking for a new Heavy vehicle apprentice to join their highly skilled Renault Trucks team.
• You don't need any previous automotive qualifications
• If you have achieved a level 2 or higher in heavy vehicle maintenance, you may not be eligible for the apprenticeship
• Minimum of GCSE (or equivalent) grades of 9* - 4 (A - C) in English and Maths
Applicants for this position must have a keen interest in the motor industry.
Due to modern vehicle technology, we require an individual with good numeracy, literacy, and ICT skills
At Sparks, they pride themselves on producing world class vehicles with excellent performance and impeccable reliability. They train their staff to the same high standards via our Technician Apprentice Programme – considered to be the best in the industry
There is a lot involved in keeping HGVs on the road, so you will gain a full understanding of the importance of 6-week checks, Operators (O) licenses and legal obligations and as a technician apprentice, you will receive training from the manufacturer and DVSAs standard
The Heavy Vehicle Technician’s job falls into three main categories:
• Servicing – regular preventive checks
• Maintenance – replacing any parts showing signs of wear and tear
• Repairs – repair or replace anything damaged or faulty
Closing Dates: Please submit your application along with your CV as soon as possible to avoid disappointment; we reserve the right to close vacancies prior to the published closing date if we receive a sufficient number of applications
Travel: Please check you are able to travel to Sparks Commercials Penzance branch easily each day.