Job Title : Software Developer (level 4) Apprenticeship
Employer : Investors in learning
Location : Herefordshire
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship : Software developer
Sector : Science and Mathematics
Vacancy Reference : VAC-07852
Brief Description : Remit are proud to introduce this Software developer apprenticeship (level 4) on behalf of Investors in learning Ltd. Enhance your software developing skills whilst earning a fantastic wage!
Qualifications Required : • 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language, Maths & ICT)
Vacancy Detail : Software developer level 4 Apprenticeship
First 6 months £6.50, increasing to £7.50 after 6 months
Roles and responsibilities:
• Investors in Learning Website development – maintenance and new developments / additions to website
• Developing online platforms and communication with platform developers to ensure developments are proceeding effectively and managing the scope and progress of projects and timelines.
• To support the development and lead (where appropriate) on the web development of specific websites promoting specific products.
• To give MD regular updates and work closely with MD to ensure that scope and scope creep is discussed, managed, and controlled.
• First line customer support for online platforms
• Supporting and leading (where appropriate) on existing and new platform development and maintenance
• Experience and confidence with PowerPoint and innovative software for making online learning experiences engaging and interactive, to support with the building of online courses as well as presentations for general use
Positions Available : 1
Working Week : 8.30am – 5.30pm
Salary : £ 260.00 (Weekly)
Application Deadline Date : 18/10/2021
Possible Start Date : 22/10/2021
Personal Qualities : • Enjoyment of team work as well as working as an individual
• Good communication skills
• Willing to be flexible
• High self-motivation and strong desire for continuous improvement and success
• Good organizational skills
Skills Required : • Knowledge and experience of using online course builder software (e.g., Kajabi) to support with development of online programmes
• Organisational skills with a keen eye for detail and accuracy
• Good Microsoft Office skills (particularly in Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
Future Prospects : A career in Software developing/Investors in learning.
Training to be Provided : • Software Development Methodologies
• Software Language modules.
Other Information : Bus Access
Short walk from City Centre
The map below shows the employer's location