Job Title : Sales and Digital Marketing Apprentice
Employer : AOne Training
Location : Shrewsbury, SY1 3BF
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship : Digital marketer
Sector : IT
Vacancy Reference : VAC-07745
Brief Description : Remit Group is looking for a Sales and Digital Marketing Apprentice for Aone Training Services.
The key purpose of this role is to support the business to grow through as many mediums as possible whilst developing skills and confidence to take on a full-time role on an increased salary.
Qualifications Required : GCSEs in Maths and English
Vacancy Detail : Sales and Digital Marketing Apprentice
• Actively source new business by engaging with employers through various employer engagement methods.
• Ensuring continuous development of a pipeline for new business.
• Making outbound telesales calls in order to fully understand the needs of the sales team and the collateral/marketing materials/support they may need.
• Increasing inbound sales enquires
• Managing social media campaigns and events management
• Producing marketing videos, graphics, and animations
• Designing marketing collateral such as brochures and fact sheets
• Creating surveys, maintaining the website, Copywriting, SEO optimization
• Providing analytics on the website and social media performance
• Producing newsletters, writing blog content, mailing campaigns
Positions Available : 3
Working Week : Monday - Thursday 9-5 Friday 9 – 2:30 Half Hour lunch break per day
Salary : £ 9,100.00 (Annually)
Application Deadline Date : 03/10/2021
Possible Start Date : 11/10/2021
Personal Qualities : • Willing to learn
Skills Required : • Good command in both oral and written English
• Ability to adapt and work in a fast-paced environment
• Can take initiative
• Self-taught knowledge in designing collaterals and creating content
Future Prospects : A career in Sales/Digital Marketing
Training to be Provided : You will receive the following qualification:
• Digital Marketer Level 3 Standard,
• CIW Internet Business Associates certificate,
• Functional Skills in English and maths (if required).
Other Information : Can you manage the wage?
Can you commute to the location?
The map below shows the employer's location