Job Title : General Content Creator - Yorkshire
Employer : BeeMee Media
Location : Leeds, West Yorkshire, WC2H 9JQ
Position Type : Traineeship
Sector : IT
Vacancy Reference : VAC-07804
Brief Description : BeeMee Media have a number of extremely exciting Digital, IT and Marketing based roles available and are working with Remit Training to ‘Train The Nation’ so we can ‘Build Back Stronger’ after the Covid-19 pandemic. Remote roles available.
Qualifications Required : No required qualifications as the programme will support with all training.
Vacancy Detail : WE ARE NOT JUST ANOTHER DIGITAL AGENCY
BEEMEE is a no-nonsense firm. We believe that marketing and advertising your products, services, or even yourself should be simple and easy to understand. Our goal is to make the process as simple as possible so that we do the hard part. All you have to do is sign off once you're happy and we will get to work.
• Based on own market research (under guidance) you will help to craft a mini content strategy in which you will also design content posts with both written and visual content.
• Each trainee will focus on a given industry and their respective companies.
• Create awareness of and develop the brand you're marketing
• Conduct additional market research, for example using existing company content and adapting
• Support the marketing manager in delivering agreed activities
• Source advertising opportunities for potential clients based on their given industry
• Work closely with in-house team to design marketing materials such as brochures and adverts
• Write and proofread marketing copy for both online campaigns
• Produce creative content, including visual and blog posts
• Propose new tactics for social media channels (e.g. Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn) to enhance audience engagement
• Arrange the effective distribution of marketing materials
These vacancies are for 19-24 years old candidates only. This opportunity includes 4 weeks of pre-employment training allowing you to learn the skills you will need to unlock your potential within the workplace. Following on from this you will then complete 3 weeks of hands on work experience with BeeMee Media to showcase your talents and what you have learnt from the course, get more familiar with the people in the company and the role. After which you will be offered a GUARANTEED INTERVIEW for a job role. During the 4 weeks of pre-employment training, you will be working towards a qualification in Customer Service along with improving your employability prospects, maths, English & digital skills, all of which are vital within any workplace and will help you feel well prepared for your work experience and the GUARANTEED INTERVIEW. If you are looking to improve yourself as a person, improve your chances of securing employment and be given the opportunity to showcase your skills and qualities then unlock yourself from lockdown with us!
Positions Available : 5
Working Week : Mon - Fri
Salary : To Be Specified - Traineeship
Application Deadline Date : 22/10/2021
Possible Start Date : 25/10/2021
Personal Qualities : Team player
Skills Required : - Creatively Minded
- Willingness to learn
Future Prospects : - A GUARANTEED INTERVIEW for a full time job role within the business
- Opportunity to enroll on an apprenticeship relevant to the job role
Other Information : Remote role.
The map below shows the employer's location