Job Title : Sales Admin Apprentice
Employer : Kennelpak Limited
Location : Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG9 7BW
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship : Customer service practitioner
Sector : Business Services
Vacancy Reference : VAC-07776
Brief Description : Are you looking for a challenging and busy role with the opportunity to gain a nationally recognised qualification? Do you live within easy reach of Stapleford NG9 7BW?
Qualifications Required : GCSE Grades A - C (9 - 4) in English and Maths
Vacancy Detail : Remit are pleased to be recruiting on behalf of Kennelpak for someone to join their team in the Stapleford Head Office.
You will assist the sales team and provide admin support to the office team whilst undertaking a Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 apprenticeship.
This is a new role within the business and a great opportunity to develop an understanding of sales and stock control. It will involve contact with colleagues at all levels and external customers and suppliers.
Your responsibilities in the role will include:
• Setting up new customers accounts and maintaining existing customer’s details.
• Assist with quarterly stock count (Data entry/analysis/Comparison)
• Update stock reports (short date/slow-moving).
• Production data entry.
• Deal with Sales queries efficiently by phone or email.
• Support stock control team when necessary.
• Ensure all office admin activities are accurate and completed on time.
• Complete any filing or archiving.
• Answer any external calls to the business
• Colleague cover when required.
Positions Available : 1
Working Week : 40 hrs pw; Monday to Friday 8.30am-5pm
Salary : Apprenticeship Minimum Wage
Application Deadline Date : 12/10/2021
Possible Start Date : 18/10/2021
Personal Qualities : • Analytical with attention to detail.
• Great team player.
• Willing to go the extra mile.
• Self-disciplined and efficient with flexible and proactive nature.
• Positive, supportive and flexible team player.
• Well organised and structured.
Skills Required : • Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work in a team and individually in a busy team environment.
• Strong attention to detail, quick data inputting skills with a high degree of accuracy.
• Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
• A good head for numbers.
• Good IT skills including intermediate level use of excel.
• Willingness to learn
Future Prospects : Permanent role within the business
Training to be Provided : As a customer service apprentice, you will receive mentoring in the workplace and training from Remit Group to help develop your skills and achieve your Level 2
On successful completion, you will receive:
• Level 1 / Level 2 Functional Skills in English & Maths (if required)
• Level 2 in Customer Service
Other Information : Can you manage on the salary (£172 pw)?
Can you travel easily to the work location?
The map below shows the employer's location