Job Title : Business Apprentice – Central Team – Renault Truck Commercials
Employer : Renault Truck Commercials Ltd (Chiltern)
Location : Dunstable, Bedfordshire, LU5 4QF
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship : Business administrator
Sector : Business Services
Vacancy Reference : VAC-07770
Brief Description : Are you a dedicated individual? A self-starter with a great eye for detail?
Remit Group is looking for a talented individual on behalf of Renault Truck Commercials to join their dynamic team.
Qualifications Required : GCSE or equivalent in English & Maths at Grade 9-4 or equivalent is preferred
Vacancy Detail : Vacancy Detail:
Working as part of an effective team, the post holder will be working in our Central Team and will be providing support to the Renault Trucks Commercial Dealerships (10 depots). This exciting role will enable the candidate to provide vital support to our dealers and customers and will be involved in all aspects of administration.
Areas of responsibility will include:
• Familiarisation of both Service and Parts Department processes and systems
• Job Card invoicing for the Group
• Warranty and Contract claim processing
• System and process compliance training
• Bespoke Report Generating (using our DMS and Microsoft Suite of Products)
• General Administration tasks
• Be a vital point of contact, dealing with phone calls and correspondence.
• Deal with staff and customers alike face-to-face, via email and over the phone with a professional and friendly approach.
• Working in accordance with Volvo Group UK standards of health, safety, quality, and environmental care.
• Attending team meetings and contribute ideas.
• Assisting with other duties and departments as and when required.
• Assisting with company events and staff events (which may include some travel and occasional overnight stays).
• Maintaining strict confidentiality always, in line with GDPR.
Your first three month’s will be spent learning how different departments within a depot work and function, learning their purpose and processes. This will help you understand how the Central Retail & Invoicing Team function and process - learning work from the information they receive and how to invoice a customer.
We are looking for a capable and motivated team player who has a ‘can do’, positive attitude and who can work effectively in a fast-paced organisation.
As an apprentice, you will receive mentoring in the workplace and training from Remit Group to help develop your skills and achieve your Level 3.
Positions Available : 1
Working Week : Mon to Fri
Salary : Apprenticeship Minimum Wage
Application Deadline Date : 29/10/2021
Possible Start Date : 01/11/2021
Personal Qualities : Personal Qualities:
Reliable, enthusiastic, organised team player
Hard working with self-motivation to learn new skills
Friendly and personable with a positive approach to learning
Skills Required : Strong communication skills both verbal and written
IT literate with a knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite including SharePoint
Highly organised with a strong attention to detail
Future Prospects : The company will be looking into the possibility of making the successful candidate a permanent employee.
Training to be Provided : The role of an Administrator is an important one, as they ensure the proper flow of office procedures and support various departments while maintaining a positive and friendly attitude.
As an apprentice, you will receive mentoring in the workplace and training from Remit Group to help develop your skills and achieve your Level 3
On successful completion, you will receive:
Level 2 Functional Skills in English & Maths (if required)
Level 3 in Business Administration
Other Information : You will be a successful apprentice if you are:
Can-do, positive attitude
Able to work under pressure
Smart and well presented
Organised, accurate and methodical
The map below shows the employer's location