Job Title : Starbucks – Shift Supervisor Apprenticeship
Employer : Starbucks - Beaconsfield
Location : Beaconsfield, Buckinghamshire, HP9 1QH
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship : Team leader or supervisor
Sector : Business Services
Vacancy Reference : VAC-07176
Brief Description : Remit are delighted to be recruiting on behalf of Starbucks at their Beaconsfield (HP9 1QH) store for people to join their team as a Shift Supervisor. You will undertake a Team Leader Level 3 apprenticeship.
Qualifications Required : None required.
Vacancy Detail : This is a fantastic opportunity to become a Starbucks partner, contributing to their success by providing legendary customer service to all customers.
As the Shift Supervisor, you will be assisting the Store Manager in carrying out store operations during your scheduled shifts. You’ll be ensuring that the partners on shift can create and maintain the Starbuck Experience.
Your duties will include:
- Carry out store operations during shifts, including organising opening and closing duties
- Ensuring that baristas are delivering the required levels of customer service
- Follow operational policies and procedures for cash handling, safety and security to ensure the safety of all partners during each shift
- Providing quality beverages and food products for all customers by adhering to all recipe and presentation standards
- Follow health, safety and sanitation guidelines for all products
- Handle cash and other payment transactions safely and securely
- Assist with training new partners by reinforcing successful performance and encouragement as needed. Give feedback to the Store Manager during the shift
- Contribute to a positive team environment by understanding and addressing individual motivation, needs and concerns.
- Create a positive learning environment by providing clear, specific, timely and respectful coaching and feedback to partners on shift to ensure operational excellence and to improve partner performance
There are lots of benefits to being a Starbuck partner, including a free bag of coffee each week and discounts on food during working hours.
Interviews will include a competency-based interview and short role-play around customer service and sales.
Uniform will be provided.
Positions Available : 2
Working Week : 30 hrs pw; full flexibility will be required from 5am – 10pm across 7 days a week.
Salary : £ 311.40 (Weekly)
Application Deadline Date : 20/08/2021
Possible Start Date : 23/08/2021
Personal Qualities : Able to work under pressure and remain calm
Willing to learn
Happy to work unsociable hours on a regular basis
Skills Required : You will be a great team player with the ability to work at speed and under pressure.
You will need to be passionate about the Starbucks brand and capable of delivering great customer service.
You will be able to follow store operating policies and standards.
Some experience of working in a fast-paced customer-facing role.
Experience of delegating tasks to employees and coordinating their tasks.
Future Prospects : There are plenty of opportunities for progression within Starbucks. They provide great opportunities for partners looking for long term development and these apprenticeship are genuine career opportunities.
Training to be Provided : As an apprentice, you will work closely with management who will offer guidance on tasks and goals you will be expected to achieve. You may be involved in supporting and developing other team members while monitoring resources and workload on a day to day basis. You will learn about different leadership styles and ways to support and develop other people in the team to improve their performance. You will learn about managing people and how to deliver both positive and constructive feedback to your team,. You will learn about managing conflict, whether that be with colleagues, customers or clients and you will develop your personal attitudes and behaviours to help when leading a team. As a result you will receive the following qualification: Functional Skills in English & maths Level 2
Other Information : Can you get to work for a shift starting at 5 am (check the transport/parking!)
Are you willing and able to commit to the duration of the apprenticeship (13 months)?
Can you manage the salary?
Do you want a career in hospitality?
The map below shows the employer's location