Job Title : Customer Advisor Apprenticeship
Employer : West Way Nissan
Location : London, NW7 2QR
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship : Customer service practitioner
Sector : Business Services
Vacancy Reference : VAC-07167
Brief Description : Remit Group are recruiting on behalf of West Way Nissan for a Customer Advisor Apprentice. You’ll benefit from extensive training whilst gaining hands on work experience. You’ll also be supported in studying for a nationally recognised qualification. This apprenticeship is aiming to start in September 2021.
Qualifications Required : • Maths & English GCSE grade C or equivalent - required
• A level standard or equivalent education - preferred
Vacancy Detail : Customer Advisor Apprenticeship for West Way Nissan.
Salary: £13,000 p/a with £750 bonus per quarter, subject to targets met.
Full Driving License Required
You will start the apprenticeship as a Customer Advisor, with the potential to work your way into one of the three following roles: Vehicle Sales Executive, Parts Advisor and Service Advisor.
• Vehicle Sales Executive - You will be charged with the task of working with customers to understand their needs, guide them towards the most appropriate product and, finally, agree the sale.
• Part Advisor - To receive all parts orders and ensure that they are accurately and promptly picked and dispatched
• Service Advisor - To sell customers service, repairs and parts to contribute to the revenue and profit objectives of the dealership.
• You will be charged with the task of working with customers to understand their needs, guide them towards the most appropriate product and, finally, agree the sale.
Roles and Responsibilities
• To be friendly and approachable with an aim to help make customers feel comfortable and relaxed throughout their Retail experience.
• Assess the customer’s needs and requirements, providing customers with specific information about all Nissan products and creating desire and rapport.
• To excite customers about the brand whilst promoting the benefits and unique selling points of Nissan Cars, accessories and vehicle ownership.
• To provide a ‘hub’ for product knowledge, ensuring that product knowledge remains current and up to date; and provide a conduit for product knowledge for the retailer
• Organising and managing your diary and appointments
• Assisting with advertising, promotions and website updates
• Inspecting vehicle pre and post-sale
Positions Available : 1
Working Week : Monday-Friday and may include weekend work
Salary : £ 13,000.00 (Annually)
Application Deadline Date : 18/08/2021
Possible Start Date : 27/09/2021
Personal Qualities : • Motivated
• Show initiative
• Positive attitude
Skills Required : • Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Ability to build and maintain good customer relationships
• Ability to work as part of a team as well as on your own caseload of work
Future Prospects : Apprentices have the potential to work their way into a full time, permanent role upon completion for the apprenticeship, specialising in Vehicle Sales, Parts or Service Advisor roles!
Training to be Provided : As a customer service apprentice, you will receive mentoring in the workplace and training from Remit Group to help develop your skills and achieve your Level 2
On successful completion, you will receive:
• Level 1 / Level 2 Functional Skills in English & Maths (if required)
• Level 2 in Customer Service
Other Information : • Full Driving License (Required)
• A smart and professional appearance and manner
The map below shows the employer's location