Job Title : IT Support Analyst Apprentice
Employer : MAM Software
Location : Barnsley, S75 3DP
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship : Digital support technician
Sector : IT
Vacancy Reference : VAC-07165
Brief Description : Are you a great problem-solver with IT skills? Want to gain a qualification in the ever-growing IT industry, whilst working for a market leader, AND earning a substantial salary? Remit Training is delighted to be recruiting on behalf of MAM Software (KCS) for one driven individual, to embark on our Digital Support Technician Apprenticeship.
Qualifications Required : GCSEs in Maths and English
Vacancy Detail : Digital Service Support Technician Apprenticeship - Level 3
MAM Software (KCS)
• To ensure all incoming incidents are responded to promptly. Maintaining a confident and professional approach to all communications.
• To efficiently identify the caller and accurately assess their needs or requirements and nature of the incident, following specific procedures based upon that assessment.
• To accurately identify and agree with the customer the severity of the incident allowing effective workload prioritisation to take place. Setting correct customer expectations.
• To ensure sufficient information is gathered and recorded as a new log on the Support System. The information should be an accurate and complete statement of the customer’s incident together with any actions taken or advice given.
• To take initial responsibility for the log and attempt to provide a solution using personal knowledge, colleague’s knowledge, and available knowledge bases.
• Ensuring customers are kept informed on the progress of any open logs for which you have responsibility.
• Where no immediate solution can be found, correct and prompt escalation based on current procedures. Communicate escalation to customer.
• Annual bonus
• 20 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
• Quarterly MAD (Make a Difference) awards
Positions Available : 1
Working Week : Shifts: 08:00 to 16:30, 08:30 to 17:00, 09:30 to 18:00
Salary : £ 16,000.00 (Annually)
Application Deadline Date : 23/08/2021
Possible Start Date : 30/08/2021
Personal Qualities : • Attention to detail
• Customer service focused
• Driven, proactive, and motivated
• Good problem-solving skills
Skills Required : • Be able to investigate unfamiliar problems and generate effective solutions in a systematic and logical manner
• Have excellent customer care and strong interpersonal skills
• Be adaptable and work as an effective member of a team
• Be organised and manage own workload efficiently
• Maintain a professional standard of communication at all levels
• Work conscientiously and use initiative
• Be calm under pressure and manage stressful situations
Future Prospects : There are great future prospects with MAM Software. To see the exciting career paths, visit https://www.mamsoftware.com/page/en/company/careers
Training to be Provided : A Digital Applications Technician helps their organisation and its internal users to maximise the use of digital technologies and adapt to and exploit changes in technology to meet organisation objectives and maximise productivity ensure effective use of digital office technologies, productivity software, digital communications, including collaborative technologies, and digital information systems to achieve objectives
A Digital Service Technician supports the external customers and clients of their organisation through a wide variety of digital channels, to help them access and receive services, to coach and support them in their use of the digital systems; to support them to complete and submit information remotely and to diagnose and resolve their problems in relation to their access to and use of the digital technologies
Other Information : Can you commute to the location?
The map below shows the employer's location