Job Title : IT Sales Apprentice
Employer : 3 GI
Location : Shenfield, CM15 8QF
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship : IT technical salesperson
Sector : IT
Vacancy Reference : VAC-07164
Brief Description : Do you enjoy the prospects of free breakfasts and games machines in the workplace? Want the chance to earn uncapped commission within an enterprise level Managed Services Provider? Then this role with our client, 3Gi Technology is the one for you! If you're an inspiring, engaging and performance focused professional, apply today to find out more!
Qualifications Required : Desired qualifications would include GCSE English and Maths at grade C or 4 and above
Vacancy Detail : Ambitious? Motivated to learn? Incentivised by money and driven by success?
If the following applies to you then Remit Training are recruiting for such an individual, on the behalf of our client 3Gi Technology, to become the Sales talent of tomorrow! This is an opportunity that could change your life forever, within a global technology firm offering a wide range of IT Solutions, Services and Products. With an already growing global community, it is an incredibly electrifying time to become part of the team.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Learn how to become confident with new business lead generation; where you'll be calling cold, warm and hot leads to book meetings - oh and get this! *Your commission is paid for all the meetings that you've booked!*
• You'll get to develop and cultivate relationships with C-Level Executives to understand technology challenges, requirements and visions
• You'll be offering prospects educational based marketing material to create opportunities and generate meetings
• Get to grow your ongoing relationships with existing prospects; this could be via the telephone or face to face meetings. But you'll even get to socialise with them through lunch, pub meetings or by attending exhibitions/events)
• Have the chance to learn about databases and CRM workflow administration/management
• Data, management information analysis
• You'll have full messaging capabilities across the complete marketing estate
• Research & develop on new marketing solutions/innovations
• Get to gain exposure to marketing platforms, google, AdWords, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Hootsuite and Google Analytics
• Become confident to manage and oversee the marketing campaigns & initiatives
• Get involved with some social media administration and community engagement
Positions Available : 1
Working Week : 8am – 5pm: Monday – Friday
Salary : £ 15,000.00 (Annually)
Application Deadline Date : 30/08/2021
Possible Start Date : 31/08/2021
Personal Qualities : • Hunger to learn
• Money motivated
Skills Required : • Target driven
• Exceptional communication & negotiation skills
• Interest in technology/sales
Future Prospects : As well as the chance to receive full on the job training throughout, by the end of the apprenticeship you'll have gained nationally accredited qualifications as well as English & Maths Functional Skills Level 2.
The company will also aim to offer the apprentice a permanent role at the end of the training (subject to successfully completing course and objectives).
Training to be Provided : You will receive the following qualification:
• IT Technical Salesperson Pathway Level 3,
• Functional Skills in English and maths (if required).
Other Information : What's in it for you?
• Tailored career development programme and ongoing skill enhancement
• Daily coaching by an enterprise-level team (Marketing Director, Sales Director, MD & CEO)
• Education in business, technology, sales and marketing
• Uncapped commission (you write your own paychecks)
• Pool tables, dart board and games machines in the office
• Free breakfast and beers in the fridge for after work
• Work hard to play hard’ ethos and unique incentive scheme
The map below shows the employer's location